PDA

View Full Version : 3000pts Tournament down in Peru (deamon)

Chapulin
05-04-2009, 07:40
Hello my name is Joe and i live down in Peru (yeah southamerica) and my warhammer community is having a 3000pts warhammer fantasy event as the title says. So without further introduction here is the list i was planning on using for it which is just the upgraded version of my 2k army.

Lord/Hero
Great Unclean one
Lvl3
Trappings of Nurgle
Slime Trail

Lord of Change
Will of Tzeencth
Power Vortex

Blue Scribes

Herald of Tzeentch
BsB w/ Hellfire Banner
winged horror
Master of sorcery

Herald of Nurgle
Staff of Nurgle
lvl1
Palanquin

10x Pink horrors
Standard Bearer w/ Icon of sorcery

10x Pink horrors

10x Pink horrors

15x Plaguebearers
Champion
Standard Bearer w/ Banner of Corruption(the one that allows me to re-roll to wound)

5x Flesh hounds

5x Flamers of Tzeentch

1x Fiend of Slaanesh

1x Fiend of Slaanesh

the 1000 extra points went into a new unit of pink horrors, the lord of change, the blue scribes, the fiend of slaanesh, the banner for my PB and 3 more plaguebearers.

I chose the Lord of change because i thought is the one that made a better improvement to my army, the bloodthirster would have kept me with about the same amount of power dice... also i dont like using Kairos.

Am looking for opinions on what u've usually seen deamon players field or if u see any weakness

Oh and the peruvian warhammer community "Yawarhammer" says hi!

Chapulin
05-04-2009, 17:38
bump! LF feedback!

bob_the_small
05-04-2009, 18:55
bump! LF feedback!

What does bump mean? and LF?

W A L 5 H Y
05-04-2009, 22:48
Hmm it seems that all you are counting on is magic. You only have one unit that could take a charge.

I would say that it should do well but a good player with a decent combat army should beat you.