PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious DOC army!

SiNNiX
06-04-2009, 08:35
Well as you can probably tell from my previously posted hilarious WOC army, I like to make a habit of making and posting army lists that would never work but are just humerous concepts in general. Here's another one that would be auto-fail but a funny idea:

1 Kairos Fateweaver

1 Blue Scribes

1 Herald of Nurgle
-Level 1 Wizard
-Noxious Vapours
-Nurgle's Rot
-BSB
-Banner of Hellfire

1 Herald of Tzeentch
-Spellbreaker
-Master of Sorcery

27 Pink Horrors
-Icon of Sorcery

12 Pink Horrors
-Icon of Sorcery

23 Plaguebearers
-Full command
-Icon of Eternal Virulence

6 Flamers

Total: 2,250pts

11 PD (possibly more depending on what happens with Blue Scribes)
9 DD
1 Scroll

Just a funny army... so much casting and ridiculous units with 4+ ward saves and regen and stuff lol.

Slaaneshi Ice Cream
06-04-2009, 08:42
I was fully expecting pictures of a Demons army painted to look like clowns.

I am disappointed.

Vinsanity
06-04-2009, 09:16
Or a daemons army literally made out of cheese.

I am also disappointed.

bob_the_small
06-04-2009, 11:25
We are all disappointed

Vinsanity
06-04-2009, 15:08
Why is it auto-fail by the way? Looks a bit tame for a daemon army, but still very capable vs anyone else... Am I missing something?

Gramolarian
06-04-2009, 16:33
you have the cheese but you are missing the cheddar. If you are using Kairos really all you need is Blue Scribes. other chars are dissed, also you need more 10 strong horror units and much less of those big ones. Then you should take 2 or 3 small units of flesh hounds and 2 units of 4 flamers.

SiNNiX
06-04-2009, 17:38
you have the cheese but you are missing the cheddar. If you are using Kairos really all you need is Blue Scribes. other chars are dissed, also you need more 10 strong horror units and much less of those big ones. Then you should take 2 or 3 small units of flesh hounds and 2 units of 4 flamers.

But that's not as funny!