PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Points HEvDE

UltimateNagash
06-04-2009, 18:55
Right, so me and my friend play opposing armies. He plays HE, and I play DE. So, while he's playing GTA, I'm posting our lists here. Personally, I think it's easier to put them in one thread, as you can see either players list.
Now, neither of us are geared to dealing with each others armies, and we are doing this for fun, but thoughts would be great. Just because it's for fun doesn't mean we want dead units.
Let us know what you think. Thanks :)

High Elf List

Archmage 330
Level 4 wizard, Sacred Incense, Starwood Staff

Noble 155
Star Lance, heavy armour, Enchanted Shield, barded Elven steed

Mage 175
Level 2 wizard, Annulian Crystal

10 Archers 115
Musician

15 Lothern Sea Guard 250
Shields, Sea Master, musician, standard bearer, Lion Standard

15 Sword Masters 320
Blademaster, Guardian Phoenix, musician, standard bearer, Standard of Balance

14 Phoenix Guard 315
Keeper of the Flame, musician, standard bearer, Banner of Sorcery

5 Dragon Princes 240
Drakemaster, The Skeinsliver, musician, standard bearer, Banner of Ellyrion

Repeater Bolt Thrower 100
2000 points
65 models
8+D3 Power dice and 5(+1) Dispel dice

Dark Elf List

Dreadlord 249
Hydra Blade, Armour of Eternal Servitude, shield, Sea Dragon Cloak, Seal of Ghrond

Master 135
Dagger of Hotek, additional close combat weapon, heavy armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Null Talisman

Sorceress 160
Level 2 wizard, Darkstar Cloak

Sorceress 160
Level 2 wizard, Sacrificial Dagger

20 Dark Elf Warriors 150
Lordling, musician, standard bearer, Banner of Cold One

20 Dark Elf Warriors 135
Lordling, musician, standard bearer

10 Repeater Crossbowmen 105
Musician

15 Black Ark Corsairs 200
Reaver, musician, standard bearer, Banner of Murder
Assassin 141
Additional hand weapon, Rune of Khaine, Cloak of Twilight

5 Harpies 55

5 Cold One Knights 235
Dread Knight, Ring of Hotek, musician, standard bearer, Standard of Slaughter

Reaper Bolt Thrower 100

War Hydra 175
2000 points
87 models
6+1(+?) Power dice and 4 Dispel dice
1 Bound spell

I've been toying with getting a mounted character of some sort, but I'm not sure who. I'm using the Lokhir model for my Master, as I think it's awesome, so it would be the Dreadlord, but there's no points. Plus it would deprive the rest of the army of his Leadership bubble. Hmm...

Malorian
06-04-2009, 19:05
As far as the lists go I think they fairly equal.

Should be a good game.

Dragon Prince of Caledor
06-04-2009, 20:22
I agree with Malorian. I think those lists will produce awesome games against one another. Have fun :D

bob_the_small
06-04-2009, 21:10
Those lists are balanced and well thought out... they look like they could be good fun!

Mannfred
07-04-2009, 10:28
Looks kinda interesting....the high elf one looks balance but it's actually pretty killy on the board....so as the dark elf player gonna have to try and be sneaky since ur list isn't very tailored....i'd be an interesting match up but i think high elves have the advantage i mean lv4 and banner of sorcery....not very nice....i'd think....

UltimateNagash
07-04-2009, 13:18
No, we didn't tailor them. Thanks for the feedback though. One way I could go about beating the Archmage is my Assassin. And a few other bits, but he's seeing what I'm typing now, so I'm not spoiling my super sneaky cunning plan called operation Kill Them All.

Wait, damnit :D

g0ddy
07-04-2009, 16:10
I would give a considerable power-nod to the HE force :S

TBH it appears to be somewhat tailored to fight a more conventional DE army...

PG being just about the only thing capable of containing ASF black guard... and the Banner of Balance removing Hatred/Frenzy.

Then again.. Youre not using black guard ;) however - your combination of the ring of hotek and 2 sorceresses perplexes me, youre either wasting the mages potential or not getting a great deal out of the ring.

None the less, Im sure youll both have fun, and thats all that really matters anyway :)

~ zilla

UltimateNagash
07-04-2009, 17:48
I just keep the Ring away from the Sorceresses. After one turn, they'll be out of range anyway (probably), so that's alright. I think ;)

atlantis
07-05-2009, 11:49
and for me it would be do whatever eatch turn brings, while using the repeater to attack units