PDA

View Full Version : converted or scratch built nurgle boyz

SirSnipes
07-04-2009, 22:29
so im busy converting a mordor troll into ku`grath

i wanna create some green stuff plaque swarms

however im looking to make some nice plaquebearers, but i dont want to pay 25 bucks for 5 models that will get repetitive with the 65 bearers i need, so whats some nice alternatives that can look nurgley,

i was thinking crypt ghouls or skeletons

FraustyTheSnowman
07-04-2009, 22:45
Out of the two, I would use crypt ghouls, as skeletons seem a little small to represent plague bearers. Honestly ghouls might be a tad on the small side as well, though I haven't actually held any of the new ones just yet. It's not any cheeper, but I've been using the older metal ghouls as squads of plague bearers, to at least make the two units look different.

As for cheep ideas, short of sculpting your own, I can't really think of anything. You could try zombies and guard to make a plague zombie type thing. It's over done though, and plague zombies really should be different from pleague bearers.

SirSnipes
07-04-2009, 23:53
actually you get twice as much for the same price, id greenstuff a horm on em, what about zombies?

SirSnipes
08-04-2009, 04:09
ive decided on building kugrath out of boies, limbs, legs and arms and building them into arms and legs, its lookin nice