PDA

View Full Version : DKoK vrs Cadian Scale...

TheDarkDuke
08-04-2009, 02:38
Did a search couldn't come up with any photos or actual confirmation on scale size.

So the question is, what is the scale size of the two? Should I add a unit of DKoK Grenadiers as Storm Troopers for my upcoming heavy converted IG... are they going to be significantly smaller looking? To the point where my big mean Elites are actually smaller?

I have seen Ellysian and Cadian pics side by side and I notice a not so friendly difference, anyone have a scale pic of the two?

Thanks for any help.

zetaplus
08-04-2009, 02:48
Hey dude not exactly what you're looking for but heres a pic of one of my Krieg guardsmen next to an Ultrasmurf, hope this helps.

TheFloatingHead
08-04-2009, 02:57
The Krieg models are much more finer detailed and proportioned. None of that giant hand syndrome to hold ridiculously large weapons. They are very realistic in how they are depicted. Height wise they are about the same. Also most of the stormtroopers are crouching down so that offsets their height slightly. You will be fine with them in your army. They are great models, as are all of the Krieg line! The Engineer models on the other hand are extremely short compared to the rest of the Krieg models. The detail is great, their body armour, gasmasks and revolving cylinder shotguns are sweet but they are all very small and delicate. Did FW get cheap with their resin or is it that the Engineers Korps of Krieg only enlists short guys to fit in those cramped tunnels?

gamer2456
08-04-2009, 03:21
well, all the engineers have hunched over or crouching poses