PDA

View Full Version : Does cloying quagmire affect?

Kill-Freedom
08-04-2009, 05:24
Does cloying quagmire affect? units without armour, such as zombies? :confused:

The ones that fail the initiative test must take a armour save, and if they past that, they get dragged down, surely a model with no armour cant be affected by this spell?

Making sure i get it right, got a game this thursday against a WoC/nurgle player LOL

spaze_marihines
08-04-2009, 05:28
sounds about right but then again i dont know fantasy

nosferatu1001
08-04-2009, 05:29
If you dont have an armour save, you cannot possibly pass the armour save to be affected. So daemons (on the whole) are immune, as are zombies, skinks with blow pipes etc.

It really is that straightforward!

Kill-Freedom
08-04-2009, 05:50
If you dont have an armour save, you cannot possibly pass the armour save to be affected. So daemons (on the whole) are immune, as are zombies, skinks with blow pipes etc.

It really is that straightforward!

Some people try to bend rules, no harm in checking up ;)

danny-d-b
08-04-2009, 07:20
yep your best bet is the nice block of iron breakers over there for that perticular spell!

WusteGeist
08-04-2009, 07:30
I some times find the easy way to test a rule out is to do it step by step. So for quagmire I would take the INV test on the unit, then find the AV save and try to make it. Since zombies for example have none, then there is no AV save to make and nothing comes of it. Small steps often lead to big break throughs.

Kill-Freedom
08-04-2009, 08:40
I some times find the easy way to test a rule out is to do it step by step. So for quagmire I would take the INV test on the unit, then find the AV save and try to make it. Since zombies for example have none, then there is no AV save to make and nothing comes of it. Small steps often lead to big break throughs.

Or

Cause your can t complete the 2nd part of the spell, all your models die outright LOL, jk :p