PDA

View Full Version : 2000pts WOC (after a 5 year vacation)

rafanar
08-04-2009, 18:48
hello everyone, yes it is another WOC list. but whatever, ill cut to the chase.

HEROES
Sorcerer Lord
-lv 4
-MOT
-Dics of Tzeentch
-Golden Eye of Tzeentch
-Blood of Tzeentch
-385pts

Sorcerer
-lv 2
-MON
-Scroll
-165pts

Sorcerer
-lv 2 MON
-Scroll
-165pts

CORE
12 Warriors
-Halberd
-Shield
-MOK
-210pts

12 Warriors
-Halberd
-Shield
-MON
-210pts

10 Marauders
-MOS
-50pts

10 Marauders
-MOS
-50pts

5 Marauder Horsemen
-MOK
-Flails
-105pts

5 Marauder Horsemen
-MOK
-Flails
-105pts

SPECIAL
5 Knights
-Banner of Rage
-MON
-265pts

RARE
Hellcannon
-205pts

Warshrine
-130pts

now you guys gotta bare with me, like i said this is the first time ive made a list in a long time.

criticism is welcome :)

Chaos Undecided
08-04-2009, 19:17
I'm not sure how worthwhile the small naked Marauder units are going to be, you might be better off using those points to buy a few small units of warhounds for screening and anti baiting for all those Khorne units

Cheeko
08-04-2009, 20:40
yeah i agree and i personaly woundnt bother with the helcannon i would get rid of the 2 units of marauders and the helcannon and use the points to get another unit of knights

rafanar
12-04-2009, 12:58
k so after reading the book a little more, im wondering what is more effective for a chaos army, super expensive beefed out units, or less expensive bit mediocre units?

Chaos Puppy
12-04-2009, 16:00
k so after reading the book a little more, im wondering what is more effective for a chaos army, super expensive beefed out units, or less expensive bit mediocre units?
Well I use huge beefed out units every once and a while and I love seeing huge ranks of metal attacking, helpless foes...That is if the units ever make it there in time. The only problem with using huge ranks is that they take a huge amount of points, and get M4. Marauders are really cheap and are still a great hammer unit especially if equipped with flails and MoK. Now all of sudden your marauders are looking a bit more fearsome. Hope I helped.

Yakovs
15-04-2009, 19:00
i personally would take the hellcannon out and give a blasted standard to a unit of chaos warriors and make the units of marauders larger maybe even giving them MoK, so they can stand on their own better especially with flails. they will hit hard, near that of a chaos warrior (at least for the first turn of combat) and give some nice rank bonus's but are much more points efficient.