PDA

View Full Version : Tackle box type recommendation

CaliforniaGamer
09-04-2009, 21:21
Anyone have a good recommendation for storage of all the random non-model Warhammer stuff: dice, templates, measuring tape, psychology markers, charge markers, deployment zone markets, glues etc. ? I started with a small set of additional gear and now its huge.

I had them in a pouch, but its now been outgrown. I was considering a cigar box but even that isnt big enough. Anyone use a lightweight fishing tackle they can recommend?

slingersam
10-04-2009, 09:00
honestly head down to your general store and just pick the one you think is big enough.

Seraph74
13-04-2009, 19:27
At Home Depot (Or your local hardware chain) they have storage boxes for misc tools / screws / electric / etc that are basically a nice slim case about the size of a briefcase with entirely modular slot-based segments. I bought two for storing my paints as they're perfect for it - best thing, they were like $5 each. Highly recommend.

zak
13-04-2009, 19:31
I use an empty plastic tub I got from the Chinese takeaway. Not only was it tasty, but it now doubles up as a handy dice and template holder!

Keller
13-04-2009, 20:20
I just keep it all in my gaming bag. A dice bag (full of D6's with a few D10's and scatter dice) 2-4 tape measures, spare movement trays, templates, counters, a few psych markers, rule books, pens, and paper. I just pick it up, my minis case(s) and head to play.