PDA

View Full Version : Meiji era Mordeim?

Green Grot
16-12-2005, 16:22
'ello,

Well after gojng through another Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X craze I really wanted to make a warhammer army that I could fit a hitokiri and others into and then I thought why not make a warband?

And so I was wondering what rules you think I should use for the warband? I thought either Skaven or Shadow Warriors. What do you think?

For those of you why don't know what Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X is it's manga/anime and more can be found out about it here http://www.romantation.com/About.php

So what do you think?

Also after I've made the warband I'll make a Meiji Style cityscape.

Insane Alex
16-12-2005, 16:23
I think that there are quite a few oriental wargames, and they would suit you better. Warhammer is European fantasy combat, and IMHO, it should stay that way.
BUT, to answer your questions, either of those warbands should suffice.

Green Grot
16-12-2005, 16:27
I know :) . But as I already play GW games I thought I may as well stick with them. Which of the two do you think would suit the idea better?

Insane Alex
16-12-2005, 16:31
Well Skaven fit more of a dishonourable archetype, with Shadow Warriors doing the opposite. I make my desicion on fluff more than rules (however much my older brother would disagree), so I can only say it's up to you (Go Shadow Warriors!!)

mostholycerebus
20-12-2005, 20:10
For minis, check out the Clan War stuff. Reaper bought some of their molds after the wargame was abandoned.

lilith
09-01-2006, 19:18
Cool idea maybe i'll try