PDA

View Full Version : what ever happened to the legion of the dammned ?

space-ork
10-04-2009, 14:59
Hey guys Im just wondering what ever happened to the legion of the damned space marine minatures.
Its just Im recollecting space marines and I saw a pretty cool unit In the new space marine army book , legion of the damned they are an elite choice with a 3 + invunarable save :D
There use to be brillant minatures of legion of the damned spce marines. Now all of a sudden they vanished. They were easy to find on the old gamesworkshop but now I cant find them anywhere, doess anyome have an idea of where I can find them ?

Any help will be greatly apreciated :D

Tonberry
10-04-2009, 15:12
http://toys.shop.ebay.co.uk/items/Wargames-Role-Playing__legion-of-the-damned_W0QQ_catrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ16486QQ_trksi dZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282

Not exactly cheap though :s

Whitehorn
10-04-2009, 15:16
We've seen some new greens at events, but when they'll be out is typical GW unknown.

sigur
10-04-2009, 15:20
Hey guys Im just wondering what ever happened to the legion of the damned space marine minatures.
...Now all of a sudden they vanished.

Nothing "happened all of a sudden". They were introduced in 2nd edition, went OOP, were on the online store for many more years and now you can only acquire them second hand. Nothing special or surprising really.

Your best bet, as always with those things, is ebay but LotD really tend to do for high prices. Once the new miniatures are released, the prices will presumably drop again.

space-ork
12-04-2009, 19:27
WOW ! (pricey) Just saying, thanks alot guys for all your help greatly apreciated ;)

O&G'sRule
12-04-2009, 21:03
they showed early sculpts for the new ones at gamesday last year, I'm sure they won't be too long