PDA

View Full Version : Why Are There No Gargant Datasheets?

RedSarge
10-04-2009, 19:42
Besides the "Un-Official" BoLS Gargants and house rules, why are there no Gargant datasheets?

This appears a bit one sided in that the Orks only have Stompa's...
Mean while the Imperium has a REAVER, a WARLORD and even a ******* EMPEROR CLASS titan.

How is my ork army suppose to beat all this with wee little Stompa's?
Both the WARLORD and IMPERATOR have no models, so I don't see a problem in adding Slasha Gargants, Great Gargants and even a MEGA Gargant.

Oh well...

sigur
10-04-2009, 19:44
Is it news that imperial armies are much better supported than alien armies?

Just make up your own datasheet.

Jake-Man
10-04-2009, 19:46
well lets be fair here the stompa is a PLASTIC titan that is affrdable the imperial titans such as the warlord and emperor class dont even have models and lets be hones, what are the chances of facing off against a reaver titan with only one stompa on your side. but your right GW should release an ork gargant data sheet.

Col. Dash
10-04-2009, 19:48
Probably the same reason we eldar dont have an "official" Phantom data sheet. GW doesnt like non-human people.

MajorWesJanson
10-04-2009, 20:24
Probably see a bunch of datasheets when planetstrike comes out.

Killgore
10-04-2009, 20:45
why must everyone be spoon fed datasheets?

To get the most out of Apocalypse one has to create things/ datasheets

go on, be original and make a fantastic gargant datasheet

RedSarge
11-04-2009, 00:08
I must correct you good Killgore.

I DO actually make up my own house rules to use in games, and even some vary interesting APOC only units. (Hercules SHT, Custodes.. ect)

But everyone here knows the importance of having OFFICIAL Apocalypse datasheets. It's just a sad fact that, most GW gamers NEED to be spoon fed ideas and units. I compare it to having your creativity zapped away, replaced with GW brand content... not that GW brand content is BAD. :p

MajorWesJanson: Gargant Meteor Force! The Ork player hurls Gargant(s) towards the defenders lines, roll a D6, this is how many Str 9, Ap 3 scorched pieces of Gargant land on the enemy. :D

Col. Dash: GW is Xenophobic!

Jake-Man: That's a good point, you're more likely to see a Stompa on the field than a Warhound.

Killgore
11-04-2009, 00:11
I must correct you good Killgore.

I DO actually make up my own house rules to use in games, and even some vary interesting APOC only units. (Hercules SHT, Custodes.. ect)

But everyone here knows the importance of having OFFICIAL Apocalypse datasheets. It's just a sad fact that, most GW gamers NEED to be spoon fed ideas and units. I compare it to having your creativity zapped away, replaced with GW brand content... not that GW brand content is BAD. :p

ah good man

yea i do agree with you on the GW offical brand thing

wasnt that one of the reasons for the disapearance of the excelent chapter aproved articles that made WD worth buying, only because gamers moaned about the extra rules not being offical.