PDA

View Full Version : legion of the damned

StormWulfen
12-04-2009, 08:18
i remember a while back that there was a lot of speculation on the possibility of new legion of the damned models, but since then there has been no updates on the releases or even completion of these models. so i was wondering, has anyone hard any news about these models being finished or coming soon?

NOTE: i don't know if this is the correct place but it is not really any news or rumours, just asking abot it. so i hope the mods can move this if neccessary.

Silentbob10
12-04-2009, 08:40
I believe there are some pictures floating around here somewhere but ive seen a few legion of the dammed new models a heavy flamer model and a seargent. There likely to come out at any time tbh due to GW releasing space marine models pretty much whenever they feel like.

eltanko
12-04-2009, 13:36
I dont know myself, but i hope so, i loooove the legion of the damned, very cool

ElTanko

Grimtuff
12-04-2009, 15:15
i remember a while back that there was a lot of speculation on the possibility of new legion of the damned models, but since then there has been no updates on the releases or even completion of these models. so i was wondering, has anyone hard any news about these models being finished or coming soon?

Well seeing as we have the SM wave 2 currently consisting of Vulkan He'stan and the LS Storm coming out with Planetstrike i'd give a nice educated guess and say they're part of this too.

StormWulfen
15-04-2009, 11:07
Well seeing as we have the SM wave 2 currently consisting of Vulkan He'stan and the LS Storm coming out with Planetstrike i'd give a nice educated guess and say they're part of this too.

i hope so because that will mean thaey are not to far off

sic
15-04-2009, 11:12
Theres pics in the rumour roundup of the wip legion from games day in the uk (whenever that was) so they're definately in the pipeline. They look pretty close to finished but who knows? Hopefully soonish.

genestealer_baldric
15-04-2009, 11:42
probaly metal mintaures realised with the second marine wave which will be along in a few months i reckon.