PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation of something not so secret brewing now?

Grimstonefire
12-04-2009, 20:06
Without derailing the other thread in the main rumours section (which should really be in general discussion), I thought it would be very interesting for people to confirm what they believe this new army is not.

Confirming what something is not, is not leaking information about what it is. So there is no problem as I see it.

I for instance can confirm 100% it is not Warhammer armies: Space Marines, Bears, Telly Tubbies or Berserker Halflings with 2 heads.

Does anyone who knows what this new army is dare to post that it's not chaos dwarfs...??? :evilgrin: I would be very interested to hear any serious suggestions you people in the know have to make, either in this thread or by pm. ;)

If I am honest I couldn't care less what this army is if it's not Chaos Dwarfs. So if anyone who knows what the race is can post here if it's not them and put us loyalists out of our misery please do so.

selone
12-04-2009, 21:57
That thread is crazy, all it takes is a poster to say " well I know someone that knew someone and he says that the army will have an unit that some people may recognise" and theres 20 more replies debating what it could mean.

badgeraddict
12-04-2009, 22:26
Absolutely. I gave up reading that thread many moons ago.

However the Warhammer Armies: Bears picture had me in stitches!

That thread is the virtual embodiment of VAGUE

Grimtuff
12-04-2009, 22:30
It is Warhammer armies: "Teh Wastes Train!" :p

badgeraddict
12-04-2009, 22:35
It is Warhammer armies: "Teh Wastes Train!" :p

QFT

It is wishlisting merriment!