PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have White Dwarf #302-304?

Anthony Case
13-04-2009, 12:55
Hi there. White Dwarf issues 302-304 have a Necromunda campaign going on called Iron Lords and I was hoping somebody here could tell me a little about it (i.e. what gangs are used, where there any nice conversions and what house rules they used). Any info appreciated. :)

warhammergrimace
13-04-2009, 13:33
I may have them, will check and get back to you. I'm getting rid of some my WD, so if I have them I may be able to post them to you.

Templar Ben
13-04-2009, 13:56
Are you sure about the issue numbers? I have 302 (US) and it was Warhammer, 40K, and LotR. I didn't see anything about Necromunda.

Tanner MIrabel
13-04-2009, 15:03
I guess he's talking about the UK WD. I remember the campaign: it wasn't particularly detailed, six or eight pages per issue. There were a few nice model shots but not many. Altogether it was a little crowded. To buy these issues, try Ebay...

Anthony Case
13-04-2009, 15:06
Are you sure about the issue numbers? I have 302 (US) and it was Warhammer, 40K, and LotR. I didn't see anything about Necromunda.
Well I'm not 100% since I obviously don't own those issues, but the Game Hobby (http://www.gamehobby.net/white_dwarf_magazine/white_dwarf_302.html) site lists them. I'm pretty the articles do exist since I saw them listed on the GW website as well back when they had their articles database. I'm just wondering if there might be differences in content between the UK and US issues.

I may have them, will check and get back to you. I'm getting rid of some my WD, so if I have them I may be able to post them to you.
That would be unbelievably awesome of you. :)

TheBigBadWolf
13-04-2009, 15:22
Hi, the gangs used were: -

The Unwashed Brotherhood (Cawdor): -
Standard models although the Leader is from the Mordhiem Carnaval of chaos.

Raygorns Roughnecks (Goliath)
Standard models

Scarlet Reavers (Escher): -
Standard models with some scenery on the bases (metal struts, girders)

Scarlet Reavers were replaced by Jade Lotus (Escher) after they were hammered.

The Dead-Marsh Defilers (Scavies): -
Standard Models

Hivenet (Van Saar): -
Heavily Converted to look like borg from Star Trek

Trenchcoat Cowboys (Delaque)
Standard Models

The Phantoms (Orlocks)
Different Heads and backpacks used on the standard models

Lazenby's Spectres (van saar)
Painted yellow

Custodians (Enforcers)
Usuall stuff

Thats about it, I just had a quick skim over but I dont think there were many special rules, quite a good campaign and one of the last set of good WD's

Hope that helps
:)

Insane Psychopath
13-04-2009, 15:29
Got the WD here (UK 302)

Andy Hobday use Cawdor (some redempstion (sp?) model in there as well

Pinyo has Escher

Mark has Scavvies (?)

Paul has Delaque

My friend Andy Smille (use to work in GW Glasgow) has Orlock converted useing the Vindicare assassin heads (back when it was weight of the parts)

Andy Van Saar

Nick has Arbites being the Game Master & all.

IP

Anthony Case
13-04-2009, 15:39
Okay thanks a lot guys. I was hoping there would have been some new rules in there such as scenarios and shiny equipment but apparently not, oh well. Thanks again. :)

warhammergrimace
16-04-2009, 11:32
Anthony- Sorry I no longer have the issues, I got rid of a load a few weeks back and they must have been in with those.I have all the one after those issues, so sorry I can't help you any further.