PDA

View Full Version : fanatic scatter dice

rtunian
13-04-2009, 15:12
if you roll a hit on the scatter dice for fanatic's subsequent moves, is that a reroll or a remove the fanatic?

as always, thanks for the infos

Malorian
13-04-2009, 15:17
I've always moved the fanatic in the direction of the arrow on the hit (there is a small one).

Mercules
13-04-2009, 15:28
I so wish it meant we could pick a direction. Now there is a possible revamp for the Mad Cap Mushrooms. "Whenever a Fanatic Rolls a hit while determining their direction of travel on the Scatter Dice choose a direction for them to move before rolling the dice for distance."

Braad
13-04-2009, 17:09
Would be cool...

But now, as Malorian says, there is a little arrow on the 'hit' mark of those sides of the dice. For things that don't specify an actual 'hit' situation but only tell you to scatter, you have to use this little arrow.

rtunian
13-04-2009, 17:48
oh man, i never even noticed that!

Mercules
13-04-2009, 18:38
Most people don't until it is pointed out.

I tried to point it out to someone only to find out his non-GW scatter die didn't have one. We just re-rolled. :)

Urgat
13-04-2009, 21:19
I so wish it meant we could pick a direction. Now there is a possible revamp for the Mad Cap Mushrooms. "Whenever a Fanatic Rolls a hit while determining their direction of travel on the Scatter Dice choose a direction for them to move before rolling the dice for distance."

Might be hard to keep track of which fanatic benefits from that if you have many fanatics :)