PDA

View Full Version : Woc 2000 points

Grahamulot
16-04-2009, 14:46
Hey all just wanted to throw this list up for review. Please note that I am using models I have, so my options are limited. Any criticism or instruction would be very helpful.

My theme is an EoTGs army.

Exalted Champion 184 points
MoK
Juggernaut
Shield
Halberd

Exalted Champion 164 points
BSB
Fury of the blood God
Shield
Halberd

Sorcerer lv1 115 points
2 dispel scrolls
Mos

Chaos Warriors x 12 269
Shield
Halberd
FC
MoS
War banner

Marauders x 25 180
FC
La
Shield
MoS

Marauder Horsemen 76
Shield
musician

2 unites of hounds x 5 60

10 Chosen 345
Mot
Collar of khorne
blasted standard
full command

5 Knights 295
MoN
Standard
Musician
Banner of Rage

Chaos Warshrine 160
Mot

Chaos Warshrine 160
Mot

Total:1988 points

I have ok magic defense I guess. The Bsb goes with warriors, and the Champion of the chosen has the collar, the Jugger lord goes with knights to offer MR. I like the warshrines in that I think they are hard enough to flank or charge with and provide a good themed bonus. And I have proxy Steam tanks for them. Feel free to berate me.

akgaroth
16-04-2009, 19:41
Your sorcerer costs 140 pts (BTW he doesn't need MoS, he won't cast much and doesn't grants him any protection) and your Warshrines cost 150 points each. Also, you didn't say how you equipped your chosens are equipped (shields + halberds, GW ...?); they seem a bit too expensive.

Eta
16-04-2009, 20:36
EoTG list and no Favour of the Gods in it? I guess the chosen have shields and halberds? I'd stick the BSB in the marauder unit. The warriors have enough punch of their own, the killyness of the exalted hero and the CR of the marauders make winning combats easier.

Greetings
Eta