PDA

View Full Version : Crom the conquerer rules

bigunns
16-04-2009, 15:50
:chrome:does ne1 have the stats on crom the conquer? i know hes not in the new rule book but im highly nostalgic and i want his rules ne way ne1 know where i can find them?

Havock
16-04-2009, 18:34
Google, old WD and the storm of chaos book. I guess.

He was fairly awesome and could have given people the possibility to run a proper undivided chaos army, but no, they simply ignore one of the better thought-out characters.

akgaroth
16-04-2009, 18:42
M4 WS9 BS3 S5 T5 W3 I8 A5 Ld9

Lord choice, must be the army's general

Cost:230
Weapons & Armour: Crom has a chaos armour and carries a sword, an axe and a shield.

Special Rules:

-Chaos Undivided Lord: Crom has the Mark of Chaos Undivided (may repeat any failed psychology test) and its army has the following rules:

Any unit of chaos warriors or chaos knights that have another mark other that the mark of CU are considered special choices and chosen warriors (and knights) that have a mark other that the CU are considered rare choices;

(all daemon troops are considered rare choices as well);

all units of marauders and horsemens have the mark of CU for free and cannot have any other mark.

-Great pride: Crom must accept any challenge.

-The way of the warrior: Crom may fight either with his sword and axe or either with his shield.
With the sword and the axe he gains one additional A as normal but in challenges he gains an extra attack for each hit that has successfully wound (before the AS throws).
With his shield he gains +1 to his AS as normal but in challenges he negates the special rules of the enemy's weapon (both if it is magic or mundane).