PDA

View Full Version : [Warriors of Chaos] Khorne 2000pts

Pygme
16-04-2009, 21:50
Hi guys. This is my first WHFB list so go easy on me. =)

Hero
Chaos Lord on Juggernaut
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; General; Chaos Armour,Axe of Khorne,Collar of Khorne

345pts

Exalted Hero of Khorne
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; 2nd Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour,Rending Sword, Talisman of Protection

174pts

Core

20 Chaos Warriors of Khorne
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; Option Qualifier; 2nd Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Standard; Musician, champion

380pts

20 Chaos Marauders
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; Shield; Standard; Musician; Champion

150pts

20 Chaos Marauders

150pts

10 Chaos Warhounds

60pts

5 Marauder Horsemen
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; Light Armour; Standard; Musician; Champion

130pts

Special
5 Chosen of Khorne
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; Great Weapon; Chaos Armour;
Standard; Musician; Champion

180pts

1 Chaos Chariot of Khorne
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy

150pts

Total: 1999pts

Sam skywalker
16-04-2009, 22:17
5 Chosen of Khorne? Hmmm I would go for a min of 10... Paired with favour of the gods on the champ and a warshrine these guys are awesome... I take em in units of 12 with GW though tend to be in bigger games...

I would also highly recommend khorne knights! These are crucial especially in a khorne army, where getting into combat is key... Warriors are expensive, I wouldnt take 20 but thats just me... I would also take the marauder horsemen with flails! They are very good against anything that cant stand and shoot... Split the hounds down to two units of 5... Poss change the lord to an exalted... The Ahw is rather cool and very khorne! But I find that they are rather fragile with only a 4+, would recommend the shield variety for that 2+ save in combat. Still have 3 attacks.

DasKhorne
16-04-2009, 22:28
5 Chosen of Khorne? Hmmm I would go for a min of 10... Paired with favour of the gods on the champ and a warshrine these guys are awesome... I take em in units of 12 with GW though tend to be in bigger games...

If any thing, dont field chosen. I have fielded them many-a-time and everytime they either die from a chariot charge, charge from bigger unit or get shot at.

Might as well spend the points on something that can help you win, like knights.

Also bring the warriors down to 18 or 15 models (field them 6x3 or 5x3)

Good luck with chaos:D

PS field your hounds in 2 units of 5, as missle screens for knights and marauders, as with chaos you will get shot at :'(

Pygme
17-04-2009, 14:56
Hero
Chaos Lord on Juggernaut (Joins Knights)
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; General; Chaos Armour; Axe of Khorne; 2nd hand weapon; Collar of Khorne

353pts

Exalted Hero (Joins Warriors)
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; Favour of the Gods; 2nd Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour,Rending Sword, Talisman of Protection

179pts

Core

18 Chaos Warriors
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; 2nd Hand Weapon; Chaos Armour; Standard; Musician, champion

348pts

20 Chaos Marauders

150pts

20 Chaos Marauders

150pts

5 Chaos Warhounds

30pts

5 Chaos Warhounds

30pts

5 Marauder Horsemen
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; Light Armour; Standard; Musician; Champion

130pts

Special

10 Chaos Knights
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy; Barding; Ensorcelled Weapons; Chaos Armour;
Shield; Standard; Musician

480pts

1 Chaos Chariot
Mark of Khorne; Frenzy

150pts

Total: 2000pts

I actually had knights in the original list, forgot to put them in. >< Only 5 tho.
Removed the chosen, removed two warriors, added 5 knights and split the warhound group in two (again, meant to do that before). Also gave the Hero Favour of the Gods and the Lord received additional cc wep.

Sam skywalker
18-04-2009, 17:16
If you can find the points I would give the marauders flails... Again split the knights down to two groups... Again if you have the points I would give the knights the MoN or MoT and the Banner of rage... That way the still have frenzy and are khorney but have more survivability...

Kalec
19-04-2009, 00:29
Split the knights into 2 units of 5.

Drop champs and standards from all your mounted units.

Give the warriors shields.

Drop the second hand weapon from the exalted because he can't use it since he has the rending sword, and make him a BSB. Or, drop the exalted altogether and swap your chaos lord for Valkia. Drop the second hand weapon from your lord, and drop the collar of khorne for something else.

Give the horsemen flails or spears.

With any extra points you have, get some more warhounds. You are going to need them to keep all your frenzied troops in check.