PDA

View Full Version : Mega battle under way in Lund, come join us!

Neknoh
18-12-2005, 10:25
Me and my friends are going to play a HUGE battle in Lund this thursday (the 22nd) and we simply whish to say that any one interested is free to join in with their army on either side, be it good or evil.

There is no points limit at all, we simply bring all our models and at the end of the day, the side which has killed the most points, wins.

Of course, the total ammount of models for each side at the moment is:

Evil: arround 200 (over 100 Uruk Hai, Sauron, Fell Beast, perhaps a Balrog, trolls and other nasties)
Good: arround 160 (Most of the big heroes, some smaller ones too, not to mention a multitude of men and elves to fight for the forces of good)

The game will be held at Spel På Clemenstorget and all players in or near Lund are welcome to add their force to the existing ones.

If you want more details, or simply want to report interest and what you can bring, write a reply here.

We begin at 12.00 am, of course, you can join in during the day, everybody is welcome to join in and either fight for the freedom of middle earth, or march alongside the armies of Sauron.

Of course, for all of you who can't make it, I will try to write a battle report that makes the game justice.

immortal99
18-12-2005, 18:40
How many hours do you have to do it in? With the amout of players which will go it will take all day...at least!

Neknoh
19-12-2005, 07:24
We will have a bit over 5 hours, with several players controlling each side, it'll go quite a bit faster than it would with only one player per side.

Oh, and some bad news, there will be no Balrog unless someone brings one

big squig
19-12-2005, 16:36
With multiple players on each side it won't take more than a few hours.

Renka
20-12-2005, 20:53
Where exactly is Lund? I live in Norrköping, is that close at all (I suck at geography, sorry!)?

Neknoh
21-12-2005, 05:31
At Spel på Clemenstorget, it's quite close to the Central Station, if you come from the trains, there is a red brickwall building on your left, it's straight across from that building

Neknoh
21-12-2005, 05:31
Oh... where IS Lund...

Well... it's about half an hour from Malmö when taking the train