PDA

View Full Version : Chaos

Kasrkin 666
19-12-2005, 00:29
I was gonna make a DIY army for Chaos but i.m not sure if I can do this.And if I can what rules and daemons do I use?

Puffin Magician
19-12-2005, 00:39
If you want a "Codex" army style for Chaos, it's best to use the Black Legion list. I suppose if you wanted a sneakier style you would go for Alpha Legion, and if you wanted a fast army you'd use Night Lords.

Alphas can take Daemon Packs and Possessed, Night Lords can take Daemonic Beasts and Possessed, and Black Legion can take all things Daemonic, being the Undivided Legion that they are. Just remember you need units to summon them...

Kasrkin 666
19-12-2005, 00:48
Thanks,but what i'm asking is that if I make a DIY Chaos army,can I use any Daemons I want.And my 'cuz told me that Black Leigion has many colors,is this true?

athamas
19-12-2005, 01:03
yes it has many colours..

basicly as long as your comander has mark of undivided, you can include anything you want,

and there are lots of skills and upgrades to custermise alot of things

Xander-K
19-12-2005, 10:48
Thanks,but what i'm asking is that if I make a DIY Chaos army,can I use any Daemons I want.And my 'cuz told me that Black Leigion has many colors,is this true?
Not necessarily, you can't paint your black legion all the default colour scheme, i.e. black and gold, or you can do each pack/unit by their cult colours, it really makes little difference as long as you tell your opponent you are using Black Legion rules if it is not obvious.

Scythe
19-12-2005, 12:15
Acctually, Black Legion doesn't even have a seperate list. They just use the standard codex: Chaos list, which is not necissary Black Legion. The only thing they get is a special character.

Xander-K
19-12-2005, 14:34
Acctually, Black Legion doesn't even have a seperate list. They just use the standard codex: Chaos list, which is not necissary Black Legion. The only thing they get is a special character.
they don't have a seperate list, but they have special icons, a unique character and different rules to the basic vanilla chaos that you can make.

i.e. being able to field any rival cult units legally being something unique to black legion.