PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Priests and Flagellants

grumbaki
20-04-2009, 18:54
In the Empire army book it says that if a Warrior Priest is in the army, then one unit of flagellants can be core. But can the warrior priest join the unit? (I assume no because the flagellants are unbreakable, but what do I know?) Thanks!

Paz
20-04-2009, 19:00
Rulebook p79

Sergeant Uriel Ventris
20-04-2009, 19:29
MAIN rulebook?

grumbaki
20-04-2009, 19:57
Sorry, don't have the rulebook on me and was making an army list. Nevermind then...

Mercules
20-04-2009, 20:05
Also check the FAQ on the GW site. It mentions Warrior Priests gaining Stubborn temporarily and asks if that is enough for them to join Flagellants. That should answer that question and your original.

Templar_Victorious
21-04-2009, 00:43
Try make the world implode!! (slighty trolling, I know)

Keller
21-04-2009, 01:31
Also check the FAQ on the GW site. It mentions Warrior Priests gaining Stubborn temporarily and asks if that is enough for them to join Flagellants. That should answer that question and your original.

I believe you mean Unbreakable, not Stubborn.

Short answer: No characters can join the Flags.

Sergeant Uriel Ventris
21-04-2009, 01:56
I believe you mean Unbreakable, not Stubborn.

Short answer: No characters can join the Flags.

THANK you.

Of course, now you've broken GW monopoly on telling your friends the rules. Curse you!!

Grimtuff
21-04-2009, 11:20
MAIN rulebook?

:eyebrows:
What other rulebook could there possibly be?

Lord Yawgmoth
21-04-2009, 16:26

I heard that there is a slight desrepancy with the Battle for Skull Pass rulebook, but as this is the only version i have.... I cannot say.

Oh, thats right, I think it was stripsteak who said that it says nowhere in the Battle for skull pass rulebook that characters on foot have 360 LOS, but it does say so in the BRB.

<.< not that it has any bearing to the discussion.....

EvC
21-04-2009, 16:40
The only thing in the BIG rulebook that isn't in the main rulebook is a summary sheet that describes the "last man standing" rule. The rule is summarised in the latest FAQ however so there is now absolutely no quantifiable difference between the two.

Sergeant Uriel Ventris
21-04-2009, 20:50

Uh, the ARMY rulebook? Seeing as how it was about Flagellants and Warrior Priests.

rottahn
21-04-2009, 21:06
Uh, the ARMY rulebook? Seeing as how it was about Flagellants and Warrior Priests.

armybooks are generally not referred to as "rulebooks". also if someone calls an armybook a "codex" i think the BRB says you get to smack them. :D