Noble- BSB mounted, standard of balance: 158

Mage lvl 1- 2 scrolls: 140

2x10 Sea guards with shields: 260

1 Tiranoc chariot: 85

9 Dragon Princes: Full command, war banner and gem of courage: 375

7 SM: 105

2xBolters: 200

1 GE: 50

Feedback, comments, possible changes etc are more than welcome. Thanks beforehand.;)

LKHERO
23-04-2009, 20:03
I really like the Battle Banner over any other types on the BSB.

It just aids so much in a fight where you absolutely have to break things.

Watch out things that are Stubborn.. as this list primarily relies on breaking things in combat.

danny7865
23-04-2009, 20:17
Only weakness i can see is when the dispell scrolls run out.If the other guy goes magic heavy he can spam spells like beast cowers and your 3 dd will do nothing really.

You have a really strong offence md with the dragon and the DP.Your list should be fine as long as you dont come up against heavy magic or hundreds of war machines :)

Get into combat and you should wipe the floor with your opponent.

Good luck

Danny

Desert Rain
24-04-2009, 12:15
You could try to give the BSB the banner of the world dragon so that the dragon princes are imune to all spells. That of course has the downside of making the DP more vulnerable to psychology.

WhiteKnight
24-04-2009, 14:22
But the DPs do have ld 9 and they probably could get the prince's ld sometimes. The only main problem I see with them is that if they don't break turn 1 of combat, they'll be pretty vulnerable to counter charges.

wildkarrde0
24-04-2009, 15:42
world dragon banner on the battle standard the stanard of blaance on the unit or take bannner of elliryion on the unit to walk through difficult terrain
gem of courage or the amulet of light are both useful on the champion

LION
25-04-2009, 08:24
;) I like the List and am happy to find SeaGuard in a Competitive List again! My only concern would be that People are getting wise to the Star Dragon Dragon Prince Tag Team and are feveloping cunning Anti Star Dragon / Dragon Prince Tactics........LION

Dragon Prince of Caledor
25-04-2009, 16:06
I think the seaguard units are too small to do anything but be weaker versions of archer units (regular bows vs. longbows). 7 SM will disappear unbelievably quickly.
Why not give the lord a great weapon or halberd? Up the strength to 5 he's going to strike first anyways ;)

Please let us know how it does. Against all lists I have faced I couldnt imagine this list doing well. So keep us posted!
Good luck