PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Counts Newly Created Units

Watcher_in_the_Leaves
27-04-2009, 16:17
Hello All,

I was wondering about the vampire counts and newly created units. Do newly created units get command models? For example, if a vampire lord creates a new unit of zombies does it come with musician and standard? Thanks,

Watcher

Spirit
27-04-2009, 16:20
No, as it does not say specifically that you do.

PxDn Ninja
27-04-2009, 16:37
Hello All,

I was wondering about the vampire counts and newly created units. Do newly created units get command models? For example, if a vampire lord creates a new unit of zombies does it come with musician and standard? Thanks,

Watcher

For two reasons that is a no. Like said before, it doesn't state you do in the book, but more importantly zombies don't have a musician, just a standard. (Unless I really am forgetting my zombies. Been a while since I looked in my VC book at zombies).

FictionalCharacter
27-04-2009, 16:52
For two reasons that is a no. Like said before, it doesn't state you do in the book, but more importantly zombies don't have a musician, just a standard. (Unless I really am forgetting my zombies. Been a while since I looked in my VC book at zombies).

zombies have a musician option.

but no, raised zombies are just plain old zombies.

Spirit
27-04-2009, 16:55

8 points for a standard, 4 points for a musician. But they don't get a champion.