GW
Shields

Chaos Knights x5 255
MoK

Chaos Warshrine 130

Giant 255
MoK

2250 exactly

I might also sub a shaggoth for the giant.

Any flaws? holes? weaknesses? Suggestions?
Oh, and they have GW and Shields for a high armor combat option, and for shooting defense just for reference.

ROCKY
28-04-2009, 12:18
no magical defense. that can pose a big problem.

Hvidponi
28-04-2009, 13:10
Your magic is very strong, so not taking it is a bad desicion. Besides, you'll need magic defense. IMO chosen are better than warriorns. I like that fact that your army is themed, but Slaanesh is much better for the giant.

Anyways, nice friendly list, but not strong. I would love to play it :D

Graves
28-04-2009, 14:36
ASF killing blow lord, Bloodskull pendant for S8 killing blow auto hit on the bsb, 3 str6 attacks off every model in the army at a minimum, and it's friendly? I also can't really take chosen because the warriors are my 3 core. Even if I replaced them with min. marauders or something, chosen I still don't feel are as incredible as they seem. Especially when I can use the warshrine to give warriors EOTG anyways.

ROCKY
28-04-2009, 14:41
not freindly just easily shot to pieces. also ur army needs to move. so if say i using two nurgle deathstars and knights chariots etc. i would guarantee that with my 14 power dice in two turn (before u even reach me) u would lose 3 of urcharacters and 2-3units due to 24 inch range spells. and thats just a non magic heavy army. yes ur killy but ur frenzied and u need to MOVE. i would take a caddie or two (IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK) then ur bsb and lord can ravage people in jolly fashion and smirks on their faces. ur game plan is go in an kill but remember u need to GET IN in order to KILL. ;) i didnt say ur list was friendly but u can make it deadlier with protection.

bob_the_small
28-04-2009, 21:52
well, your army is going to get outmanouvered very easily plus, you can get march blocked, charges redirected due to EVERY unit in the army having frenzy and also, no magic defense, and you could save a load of points by dropping the shields on the CW...