PDA

View Full Version : is a Combi-flamer available?

Bathawk
30-04-2009, 01:09
hey all, I have 10 point hole in my 1500pt. army, and will probably just end up sticking a HK missle on a rhino

but is there actualy blister or a model set that actualy has a combi-flamer ready made? (as opposed to bluing a flamer barrel on a gun at home

kendaop
30-04-2009, 01:11
;)
hey all, I have 10 point hole in my 1500pt. army, and will probably just end up sticking a HK missle on a rhino

but is there actualy blister or a model set that actualy has a combi-flamer ready made? (as opposed to bluing a flamer barrel on a gun at home

I don't know.

SimonL
30-04-2009, 01:17
I don't know.

Best post ever :p

Ultramarines Chaplain Cassius has one. There are some Chaos Terminator ones as well...

ehlijen
30-04-2009, 01:23
Doesn't some WH inquisitor (or was it a SOB canones?) have one too?

Apart from that simply replacing the melta muzzle of a combi melta (available in both the SM commander box and the CSM termie commander box) and replacing it with a tactical squad flamer muzzle should be fairly close.

Loki73
30-04-2009, 01:23
What I have done is taken a combi plasma and cut off the plasma part. Then I cut off the tip of an IG flamer and glued the two pieces together. Works pretty good.

ehlijen
30-04-2009, 01:28
I just checked on the SOB combi flamer and the only pics I could find are in the 3rd ed rulebook (p216) so they're probably not available anymore.

That page also has the only combi grenade launcher I've ever seen in any GW publication too!

Lord Caldera
30-04-2009, 01:39
The Night Lords Hero blister has one, and a powerfist.

Bathawk
30-04-2009, 02:00
night lords hero blister? is that the pack with night lord winged helmets "upgrade"?

Kettu
30-04-2009, 02:32
Yeah, the Sisters of Battle Cannoness use to have a combi-flamer but after introducing the new mini GW didn't think they needed the previous one so axed it (Along with half a dozen other minis, pissing many SoB players off in the process.)

qwertywraith
30-04-2009, 14:30
Chaos Terminators, chaos terminator lord, and the chaos vehicle upgrade sprue all have combi-flamers.

pookie
30-04-2009, 14:34
Ultramarines Chaplain Cassius has one. There are some Chaos Terminator ones as well...

does it now come as standard in the Blister? prev version had a limited run with the Combi flamer, they then sold it with a Bolt pistol did they not? ( at least for a time ).

I just checked on the SOB combi flamer and the only pics I could find are in the 3rd ed rulebook (p216) so they're probably not available anymore.

That page also has the only combi grenade launcher I've ever seen in any GW publication too!

GD 91 Captain has a Combi Grenade Launcher.

TheBigBadWolf
30-04-2009, 14:57
Best post ever :p

does it now come as standard in the Blister? prev version had a limited run with the Combi flamer, they then sold it with a Bolt pistol did they not? ( at least for a time ).

Cassius just comes with a bolt pistol now, a few months after he came out I had a discussion with a staffer about the combi flamer and was going to buy cassius but was informed that was a limited edition/staff only model.

aberrant_unc
30-04-2009, 15:30
All the chaos vehicle sprues have them. Find a chaos player who has a lot of rhinos and doesn't use terminators and he can probably hook you up