PDA

View Full Version : 2k Sheer Heroism Chaos... rate it please

Neknoh
05-05-2005, 18:27
Sheer Heroism, 2k list

Lords:

Srornol the Star eyed: Lord of Chaos, Mark of Slaanesh, Bindings of Slaanesh, Enchanted Shield, Rending Sword, Steed of Slaanesh… 375 pts (teams up with Hragran the Conqueror)

Hragran the Conqueror: Lord of Chaos, Mark of Slaanesh, Pendant of Slaanesh, Blade of Blood, Amulet of Chaos, Steed of Slaanesh… 375 pts

Heroes:

Orgraal Fleshtearer: Exalted Champion of Chaos, Mark of Slaanesh, Berserker Sword, Shield, Steed of Slaanesh… 182 pts

Nachlan Painbringer: Exalted Champion of Chaos, Mark of Slaanesh, Greatfang, Shield, Steed of Slaanesh… 192 pts

Orduh the deceiver: Exalted Champion of Chaos, Mark of Slaanesh, Chaos Runeshield, Steed of Slaanesh… 190 pts

Hrecknan the Seer: Sorceror of Chaos, Mark of Slaanesh, Level 2, Skull of Katam, Steed of Slaanesh… 230 pts

Asorrnol the Keeper: Sorceror of Chaos, Mark of Slaanesh, Level 2, Power Familiar, Steed of Slaanesh… 230 pts

Klorol the Teller: Sorceror of Chaos, Mark of Slaanesh, Level 2, Staff of Sorcery, Steed of Slaanesh… 230 pts

Hideous Loon
05-05-2005, 20:07
I didn't know that two Lords, riding monsters, could mob up? Or, perhaps they're not in the same unit, only close to each other? You're difately going to outmatch your opponent for speed. IIRC, Steeds of Slaanesh have M10 and a nasty amount of Attacks. The only real drawback I can think of is when you meet a shooty army, and your Steeds get shot, leaving the riders trodding ahead at M 4. Otherwise, go ahead and blast those pesky enemies to little stains on the battlefield.

Neknoh
06-05-2005, 07:35
Characters can create units.

If Monster Riders cannot, I'll simply go for the two lords to tag team.

The one with the Bindings and Rending Sword challenges the Unit Champion and gets a massive overkill, while the otherone fights the Foot Troops and racks up his wounds and attacks to maximum

the_night_reaper
07-05-2005, 01:23
umm I think that's too many lords for 2k points. I would drop both of them in favour of a damon prince with MoS, 4 lvls, blade of ether, soul hunger and sporific musk. This guy can tear through any unit in close combat with the daemon seeing as he attacks first with 5 S5 attacks hitting on 3's and always striking first And ignoring armour saves. Also he's a lvl 4 wizard.

And if you can take a second lord this is what I would suggest Either take an exalted sorceror(MoS) with the daemon sword extra lvl and enchanted sheild.

OR

A Lord with MoS, great weapon, pendant of slaanesh, crown of everlasting conquest and (armour of damnation or HoME and enchanted sheild)

Edit: both of them riding steeds of slaanesh

Slyracoon
07-05-2005, 11:02
Wow, that's a lot of steeds. Just out of interest, do you have the models for that? I'm with The Night Reaper on this one though, in the 7 Knights scenario Greater Deamons are just too much fun to pass up. Either that, or a dragon. Everyone loves a dragon!

arxhon
07-05-2005, 19:52
This list is completely illegal.

In 2000 points, you are allowed a max of 1 lord, and a total maximum of 4 characters.

Slyracoon
07-05-2005, 20:02
Arxhon: I think he's doing the Seven Knights scenario from the rulebook, in which one side's entire army is made up of characters and is allowed one more lord than usual for the points limit being played.

arxhon
07-05-2005, 20:13
Arxhon: I think he's doing the Seven Knights scenario from the rulebook, in which one side's entire army is made up of characters and is allowed one more lord than usual for the points limit being played.

Possibly. He never really said though. :D If that's the case, then only the lord is illegal.

Slyracoon
07-05-2005, 20:41
Possibly. He never really said though. :D If that's the case, then only the lord is illegal.
True, I just gave him the benefit of the doubt because if he's not playing the scenario then the list is totally rediculous. The army restrictions for the scenario are "the defender only chooses from the characters section of their army list, ignorin all normal restrictions. They may choose twice as many Lords as normally allowed for the size of game being played."

I'm still a bit skeptical about his chances of getting together that many steeds of Slaanesh, though.