PDA

View Full Version : Total War

ROCKY
01-05-2009, 10:45
i will be doing a double team with a dark elf player (my brother) who has loads of shooting and magic and i thought that its time to dust of my BOC army and help him out by filling in the roll of shock infantry ;)

General:
Doombull: Mok, Slaughterers blade, chaos armor, Crown of horns: 300points this dude is M6 (12 inch charge) SIX S7 attacks that heal him on a 4+ and a 4+armor save and a 5+ward.
Bray shaman Caddie:2X scrolls: 125point

4X Minataurs: Mok: Dual wielding: 221points
4X Minataurs: Mok: GW: 229points
4X minataurs: Mok: GW: 229points
4X minataurs: Mok: Dual wielding: 221points
4 Units of 5 hounds: 120points
3X trolls: 165points
3X trolls: 165points
2Xspawn: 120points
3X dragon ogres: GW:light armor: 237points
this leaves me with another 368points which i plan on getting the following:
3X Tusgor Chariots: 255points
add another unit of hounds and another dragon ogre

thats a whopping 2496 points for frontline fighting

BattleofLund
01-05-2009, 10:52
I sure would hide in the basement 'til the stampede was over. :cries:

Odieman
01-05-2009, 11:04
General:
Doombull: Mok, Slaughterers blade, chaos armor, Crown of horns: 300points this dude is M6 (12 inch charge) SIX S7 attacks that heal him on a 4+ and a 4+armor save and a 5+ward..................

If only The doombull could do this a the greatness. But alas your doombull is illegal. You can only give him a magic weapon, so youll have to cut the chaos armour, and crown of horns and settle for heavy armour and a shield if you want a save.

ROCKY
01-05-2009, 13:42
I sure would hide in the basement 'til the stampede was over. :cries:

LOL :) aww dont worry bro this is only half the army my bro has hydras, Xbows, dark riders with xbows, chariots, cold one knights and like 3 sorceresses. :) life is good.

@Odieman ARE U SERIOUS?! damn u gw.... anyhow that means hes 40 points cheaper eh and i have 46 points.....u know what this means... another minataur somewhere :)and he still has a 5+armor save and a 4+chance to heal his wounds.... guess it will have to do....

BattleofLund
01-05-2009, 18:53
If only The doombull could do this a the greatness. But alas your doombull is illegal. You can only give him a magic weapon, so youll have to cut the chaos armour, and crown of horns and settle for heavy armour and a shield if you want a save.

Oh my unholy idol for worshipping... how utterly embarrassing :o missed that...

ROCKY
01-05-2009, 21:10
Oh my unholy idol for worshipping... how utterly embarrassing :o missed that...

Indeed... we all missed that. been playing WOC and DOC for too long....

WhiteKnight
02-05-2009, 03:13
Oh my god....What a douche bag list. But supposedly, dragon ogres won't be in the new codex. So use them as long as you can!

Nicha11
02-05-2009, 07:10
Oh my god....What a douche bag list. But supposedly, dragon ogres won't be in the new codex. So use them as long as you can!

did you just say BOC was a ********* list.....

What did you call mother Teresa... sl*t?

ROCKY
02-05-2009, 09:34

douche bag list? all have u know it worked very well. pleny of dispell dice and my whole army (minus -2 minataurs) made it to the battle and we ripped their asses apart. and pls this thread is for people to comment and help with the army not spew ****. thanks.