PDA

View Full Version : Neep Oppinoin

Gorgeo5
05-05-2009, 06:18
Hi guys im going up to warhammer world soon and i was thinking as im planning on making a vindicator tank company should for the command tank i use
A) Malcador heavy tank
B) Vindicator
C) somthing else :confused:

What do you guys think im hoping to make the command tank larger than the rest to stand out

any ideas will be help full
thanks
+gorgeo5+

SylverClaw
05-05-2009, 07:02
Well a Vindicator is a Space Marine tank. A Malcador is an Imperial Guard tank. Fluffily speaking; they don't go together. But I'm no fluff-nazi and it's your money.

Unless you meant Vanquisher tank company? In which case, I'd suggest the much cheaper and far better looking Shadowsword.

Emperors Teeth
05-05-2009, 08:01
If it is a Vindicator tank company... add some cool things like improved comms arrays and targetting sensors to the model to distinguish it as a command vehicle. There's no reason it should or needs to be bigger.

If it's Vanquishers then, thinking about the fluff... a Vanquisher would be the most likely command vehicle. Albeit with all the things menioned above, and possibly a red turret (2nd ed era epic fluff). You could double thickness the tracks with an extra set of wheels and tracks too.