PDA

View Full Version : stupid and vanhels

cm2008
07-05-2009, 21:51
The game was daemons vs vamps. my slannesh herald cast acquiescence on a unit of ghouls, so they became stupid. on the following turn he failed stupidity. so the question is can he move the unit of ghouls with van hels if it's stupid?

Kalandros
08-05-2009, 00:23
Nothing prevents magic movement.

Necromancy Black
08-05-2009, 00:32
Nothing prevents magic movement.

Not true, but in this case I'm pretty sure stupidity only prevents movement in the movement phase.

I'll have to double check that as I'm without my usual PDF's at the moment.

(FYI, there is a Lore of Metal spell that prevents movement for the entire player turn, but only on chariots and warmachines)

chivalrous
08-05-2009, 00:42
All stupidity dictates is that the stupid unit has to make a compulsory movement of half M in the compulsory section of the movement phase and may not declare voluntary charges, shoot or cast spells. There are no other restrictions.

Kalandros
08-05-2009, 01:37
(FYI, there is a Lore of Metal spell that prevents movement for the entire player turn, but only on chariots and warmachines)

"Cancelling Spells" rule in the Magic Rules will cancel that Lore of Metal spell for the movement spell's effects.

That's how it works.

Spirit
08-05-2009, 01:38
"Cancelling Spells" rule in the Magic Rules will cancel that Lore of Metal spell for the movement spell's effects.

That's how it works.

He's right about that one.