PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitor Model Components - A Guide

spaint2k
12-05-2009, 12:48
Copy and pasted from over at The Conclave...

Dear all,

For some time now, it has been my goal to obtain all the miniatures in GW's Inquisitor range. I'm still not done with that goal, but I have seen a number of posts here asking what parts come (or came) with which model, and from the responses I've seen not everyone can remember what their models originally had.

I've been slowly working on uploading photos of my collection on the Collecting Citadel Miniatures Wiki and I guess now is as good a time as any to let people know.

http://collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Inquisitor_54mm

Some photos are missing, either because I don't own the models or they are in a bath of pine-sol being stripped of paint.

If you would like to contribute to this project, the components I need pictures of are those from:
Severina and Sevora
Duke von Castellan
Sgt Dorian Black
Imperial Citizens (rat catcher and messenger boy)
Genestealer Magus
Scenic Bases (mine are attached to models)

I expect to have pictures of the other blanks uploaded by this weekend or the next.

There is also a mystery item on this page: The Nemesis Force Halberd. Was it ever actually released? Has anyone out there ever seen it?

Finally, if anyone can help me complete my collection, I'm missing the Citizens, the pit fighter, the alternative genestealer head, and issues 8 and 10 of Exterminatus.

Cheers,
Steve