PDA

View Full Version : Sanctioned Psyker model

Zedsdead
13-05-2009, 22:38
ive looked and i dont see them available anymore. Can you get them or is there an alternate ?

stevester79
13-05-2009, 22:40
I think there just out of stock. I ordered when they said they were available and now my order is on hold till they get more. thats what the email said anyway.

pfishy98
13-05-2009, 23:18
pretty sure i saw one in the edmonton GW, so i would say they must be out of stock. u could always just phone a local GW and ask the manager. if he didnt know, he could easily find out.

Khornies & milk
14-05-2009, 00:33
If you want you could also do what quite a few people on here are doing (me included)...use Empire Flagellent minis for the Psykers as they have that crazed look about them.

Ends up been cheaper as well, and convert-able as they're plastic.

Avaron
14-05-2009, 02:35
they are probebly gearing up to release a box set with a overseer and 4 or so psykers.

galahad67
14-05-2009, 02:38
They have a couple in my FLGS

Lord Cook
14-05-2009, 02:45
They have not been canceled. Possibly just very high demand right now. Empire flagellants are incredibly muscly, so bear that in mind. I can recommend the baneblade tank commander and the new cadian company commander as having good potential for conversions. Change the heads around and add suitable weapons and they fit in very nicely with the existing psyker models.

Khornies & milk
14-05-2009, 03:53
They have not been canceled. Possibly just very high demand right now. Empire flagellants are incredibly muscly, so bear that in mind. I can recommend the baneblade tank commander and the new cadian company commander as having good potential for conversions. Change the heads around and add suitable weapons and they fit in very nicely with the existing psyker models.

What...I thought I could trust what people say here on Warseer;)

I'll look a bit harder at the Flagellants before I commit to them in that case, and I have a few SH tank Commanders laying around so I'll see.

Da_Killa
14-05-2009, 11:55
they arn't out being discontinued
i asked my manager