PDA

View Full Version : 2k Vampire Counts

artyboy
15-05-2009, 00:16
I haven't played fantasy since 5th edition. When I quit collecting playing I was concentrating a lot more on a graveguard/wight/big character army so I don't have a whole lot of core. From what I've read, though, my army is still viable. This is what I've come up with so far.

Vampire Lord - +1 magic level, Master of the black arts, dark acolyte, avatar of death, Walach's Bloody Hauberk, Black Periapt, Blood Drinker

Wight BSB - The Drakenhoff Banner

Graveguard x20 - Full Command, Banner of the Dead Legion

Vampire Hero - Lord of the Dead, Dark Acolyte, Staff of Damnation

Necromancer - Dispel Scroll, Sceptre de Noirot

skeletons x20 - Spears, Full Command, War Banner

Ghouls x10 - Ghast

Zombies x19

Black Knights x6 - Full Command, War Banner

Black Knights x5 - Full Command

Obviously, it's a death star with the vamp lord, wight BSB and graveguard running together. I'd equip the wights with great weapons but I've already got the shield/hw models. I'd run two units of skeletons and just beef them up with the vamp hero but I don't have the models yet. I can really only do that with one unit. The vamp hero will run with the skeles and the necro will run with the ghouls. I think that the new spearhead is in my near future. I know that I need a lot more skeles and I'd like to have more ghouls. Anyway, C&C is appreciated.

Dark14
15-05-2009, 03:50
zombies need 20min drop the 5BK for a varg if you can.

ZombieMans
15-05-2009, 04:34
What he said... I would also recomend just running either skeletons or ghouls... not a small unit of ghouls and the 1 big block of skeletons. Almost seems a waste for the power Lord of the Dead.

Dark14
15-05-2009, 04:40
a vampire in place of the necro would be nice to....with the scepter and +2pd