PDA

View Full Version : 25mm alien animal

NAVARRO
16-05-2009, 22:10
For the past couple years I have been making one titan, so my own stuff really got delayed... the scale of the titan really made me work on sculpting in a diferent way but now that the titan is almost done its time to get back to my favorite scale 28mm.
Problem is I'm rusty and need to get back on track asap.

So I took one online challenge to sculpt a critter/ alien animal and used this to train in 28mm sizes... Also this time instead of planning things ahead I just got my hands on greenstuff and sculpted whatever crossed my mind inside the theme... lets just say things thended to get messy and the end result is a boring concept, but I managed to train in a 25mm animal and remembered some of the old methods and ways of sculpting I used do make.

The training will continue soon but for now heres my alien animal thing.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/NAVARROpt/titan/Alien-fauna.jpg

Duckdude
16-05-2009, 23:11
Looks amazing, amazing to see how detailed you made it look.

Deamon-forge
16-05-2009, 23:16
thats ace! will you be making casts? or private use? love the face

NAVARRO
17-05-2009, 11:55
Thanks guys.

This little fella is submited to a online challenge so I will see if it wins something or not... after that its really my call if I'm going to cast it or just use it on my private collection, depends a bit If people like this or not and thats the reason I post it on forums, to have a bit of feedback on this mini.