Vampire w/ master of black arts, enchanted shield, cadaverous cuirass

15 zombies w/ banner

15 zombies w/ banner

15 zombies w/ banner

15 zombies w/ banner

10 skeletons w/ champion, banner, spears

This is the core, how would you thicken it up with the bashier stuff. i get 1150 so far

Crube
17-05-2009, 19:54
Firstly, I'd make a change to what you have... make a couple of units of 20 or 25 zombies, and 1 of Skellies... you can always summon more (and more and more...)

Use the saved points to get a Corpse Cart... or lots of Dire Wolves.

Actually. Cheesing it up. 350 points of Dire Wolves... :cheese:

Now extra stuff...

at 1500.... thats one rare choice yes? - Black Coach 200 points and so characterful... and powerful.

or

Grave Guard 20 of - need somewhere to stick a Vampire...

Need Ghouls (and the power that lets you summon ghouls...)

PeG
17-05-2009, 20:15
The list will only be efficient with a lot of raising so if you face someone with good magic defence you will have a problem. Also I dont think zombies should be paid for unless you have a large need of a meat shield already at set up. They cant really do anything in combat, they cant kill anything and they die to easy to win with static CR against anything except for units you dont need to worry about anyway.

Dark14
17-05-2009, 21:35
combine units 2x30Zombies no banner 2x20skelies then add some speed and a hammer. Varghulf or BK

Xarius
17-05-2009, 21:47
thanks, i was relying quite a bit on good summoning and the banners for the zombies are quite useless. i was definetly temptd by grave guard and i have now edited, the skellies did have spears. i dont think i'll get blood knights purely for the especially with the price rise!