PDA

View Full Version : 2000 point orc and gobbo army

Da GoBBo
06-05-2005, 11:58
With this list I have tried to make a flexible army. I wanted to make an army which can be used defensivly as well as offensively. For the first time in my life not to big so I will heve some manouvrebility. I'v tried to make a fun and competitive list with something to say in every phase of the game. What ye be thinkin? Did I succeed or does it need some tinkering?

Characters: 544

Orc great Shaman Lv. 4, Ditto’s double doin’ doo-dash, Nibbla’s Itty Ring: 265

Goblin Shaman, Lv2: 90

Goblin Shaman, Lv2: 90

Orc Big Boss, Great weapon, Drog’s Dead ‘Ard Armour: 99

Core Units: 862

25 Orc Boyz, Full command, shield: 178

24 Orc Boyz, Full command, shield: 178

25 Orc Boy Big Uns, Full command, spear, shield, Nogg’s Banner of Butchery: 293

5 Goblin Wolfriders, Musician, spear, shortbow: 71

Special Units: 442

6 Orc Boar Boyz, Full Command, Gork’s Waaagh! Banner: 176

Goblin Wolf Chariot, Spear: 63

Goblin Wolf Chariot, Spear: 63

The little shamans are supposed to be riding the chariots

Spear chukka: 35

Rare Units: 150

3 Trolls: 150

The idea is abvious I gues. A small compact army which is meant to damage the opponent a lot (yes, it's indeed more of defensive army) before they arive while slowing em down and shooting em with da wolf boys from behind the enemy lines. The shamans and the chukka are doin most of the shooting of course. The small shamans are mainly there to provide powerdice to my big shaman, which should be able to do a lot of bad stuff with 10 powerdice and da "doo-dahs". Also, the little shamans are riding the chariots. Together with the wolfriders this gives me 5 fast units for some outflanking and rear attacks. The trolls and boar riders will be facing the flanks.