PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

carldooley
19-05-2009, 16:45
In June I'm going to a team tournament blind - meaning that I have no idea who I'm going to be teaming up with and no idea what I'm going to be facing. Now, should I go with Horde or with hero-hammer? should I bring one of both, or should I generalize on account of having no idea what I'm going to be walking into?

PeG
19-05-2009, 19:52
We need more info to say anything. Which army are you playing for example and how many points? Any comp restrictions? Other special rules? Objectives?

Crube
19-05-2009, 19:54
Without much more info, our help will be kinda vague...

All I'd say at the moment, is to go as you would to any tournament. Take an army you are comfortable with. Personally I'd go for a take on all comers list, rather than a WAAC list. If you've only got 500 points this makes things a tad tricker...

Malorian
19-05-2009, 20:27
Just do what you would always do when going to a tournament, take a list that you think is strong and that you are used to, and make sure you have a plan for things like etheral units, gunlines, stanks, dragons, and anything else you are worried about.

It's not worth stressing over things you can't control.

Cats Laughing
19-05-2009, 21:18
In June I'm going to a team tournament blind - meaning that I have no idea who I'm going to be teaming up with and no idea what I'm going to be facing. Now, should I go with Horde or with hero-hammer? should I bring one of both, or should I generalize on account of having no idea what I'm going to be walking into?

Hero-hammer
Don't bring both
Don't generalize

Did you need more information on why?