PDA

View Full Version : New 28mm helmets: VSF pith helmets: useful for Praetorian Guard

Vyperzoom
20-05-2009, 12:12
From Curtis at Ramshacklegames:

http://shop.ramshacklegames.co.uk/images/pith_shop.jpg

http://shop.ramshacklegames.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18&products_id=213

Great for those Praetorian/cadian conversion jobs you always wanted to do.

Get creative!

Vyper

CaptainSenioris
20-05-2009, 12:21
Whilst I want to love these as I love praetorians, I hate all the masks. Heck I'm sure they'd still look horid with paint on them. Shame.

chromedog
20-05-2009, 12:49
I'm using some Wargames Factory Zulu war redcoats for my pith helmeted heads.

I'll use some of the actual troops and non-helmeted heads for "fill in" troopers if I need them (or command squad meatshields). At $20 for the box, they were cheap enough (and roughly the same price as what Ramshackle charge).

Noserenda
20-05-2009, 14:31
Urg, those gas masks are ugly as hell, but the Turbaned ones look alright...

CraftworldsRus
20-05-2009, 17:29
To be honest, those are really ugly.

hereticdave
20-05-2009, 19:01
Yeah, though the paintjob doesn't show the detail in the best light either by the looks of it.

Arador
20-05-2009, 20:37
I think it's just that Ramshackle's sculptor(s) are completely inept. Looking at their range, being hideous appears to be a running theme.

ramshackle_curtis
21-05-2009, 08:18
Hey, thanks for the positive comments guys, really helpful! Thats what I like about Warseers, so insightful and charming!;)

unclejimbo827
21-05-2009, 08:24
Alright, fine - the helmets don't sit on the heads correctly (too high), they appear to be proportioned incorrectly (too small), the masks are not only impractically designed but aesthetically displeasing, and there's no sense of consistency - all the heads look to be of vastly different shapes and sizes. That's why they suck. Is that helpful?

vman
21-05-2009, 08:29
not really a fan to be honest

ramshackle_curtis
21-05-2009, 11:20
Alright, fine - the helmets don't sit on the heads correctly (too high), they appear to be proportioned incorrectly (too small), the masks are not only impractically designed but aesthetically displeasing, and there's no sense of consistency - all the heads look to be of vastly different shapes and sizes. That's why they suck. Is that helpful?

You should add that this is in your opinion! :)

Voleron
21-05-2009, 11:32
You should add that this is in your opinion! :)

Actually, his first two points are pretty much outright fact - the proportions and positioning of the helmets are clearly poor, and it shows.

The other two points are more in the realms of opinion, but are still easily quantifiable - the lack of consistency in relative shape and size being the most glaringly clear issue.

Even if we've been somewhat rude in saying so, the fact remains that the heads really aren't very good. Sorry.

ramshackle_curtis
21-05-2009, 12:01
Even if we've been somewhat rude in saying so, the fact remains that the heads really aren't very good. Sorry.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion. Dont buy the product, thats fine. No problem!;)

However, Ive seen small and big pith helmets, so how can they be the wrong size?

Da_Killa
21-05-2009, 12:05
one word UGLY!!!! just plain ugly

Felwether
21-05-2009, 12:12
Oops! I actually quite like them...

Voleron
21-05-2009, 12:15
However, Ive seen small and big pith helmets, so how can they be the wrong size?
Indeed, helmets come in a number of sizes. The issue here is that these ones are so comically disproportionate to the heads, that it looks like the dudes wearing them got them from a comedy troupe's costume sale. They're perched up there like some kind of khaki party hat, rather than sitting properly on the head like a helmet is supposed to.

Also, i'm sort of at a loss as to how you can dismiss most of this as mere opinion. Physical proportions aren't individually arbitrary, they're quantifiable and testable elements of a model's structure. The simple fact of the matter is, these proportions are both wrong and inconsistent. That's why we're saying the heads don't look good.

Col.Gravis
21-05-2009, 12:19
I'm not sure people are'nt being a little overly harsh, they look fairly reasonable, it is difficult to tell from the pic how much difference there is in the size of the pith helmets themselves, and I'll admit I'm not entirely fond of the variation in the gas mask's themselves, but they're good enough sculpts and I'm sure would look fine on an army. And besides sculpting decent heads is damn difficult if you ask me, I'm trying it at the moment, if you think you could do better give it a go yourself...

With regards to proprtions, I'd want to see them in the flesh before I slammed them, and I'll admit I'm looking at em on a phone so the quality of the pics is'nt brilliant, but if the masks are head encompassing then the Pith Helmets would be balanced on top.

TheFloatingHead
21-05-2009, 12:21
Indeed, helmets come in a number of sizes. The issue here is that these ones are so comically disproportionate to the heads, that it looks like the dudes wearing them got them from a comedy troupe's costume sale. They're perched up there like some kind of khaki party hat, rather than sitting properly on the head like a helmet is supposed to.

Also, i'm sort of at a loss as to how you can dismiss most of this as mere opinion. Physical proportions aren't individually arbitrary, they're quantifiable and testable elements of a model's structure. The simple fact of the matter is, these proportions are both wrong and inconsistent. That's why we're saying the heads don't look good.

Voleron, google "trolling" and suddenly this all makes a lot more sense.

Greblord
21-05-2009, 12:25
Sorry Mr Ramshackle. I agree with the other comments - the helmets are too small.

TheFloatingHead
21-05-2009, 12:29
I'm trying really hard to like these, but it's difficult. The concept is cool and the turban heads look a lot better. Maybe they'd work for some kind of weird Traitor Guard army, where models are expected to look haphazard with mixed uniforms and equipment. I'll withhold final opinion until I can see how one actually looks on a mini. But looking at the pics right now they seem lumpy. The heads seem exceptionally narrow and the helmets sit up incredibly high. They look like they were made for the Coneheads from old Saturday Night Live skits. The artist had a great idea and given more practice he could make some great sculpts. But this is Warseer and we're going to be blunt. Keep at it and you'll make some good stuff!

Voleron
21-05-2009, 12:33
Voleron, google "trolling" and suddenly this all makes a lot more sense.
I'm well aware of what trolling is, I do it myself quite a lot elsewhere on the internets.

I don't think he's trolling. He's an artist who's defending his work from critics. That's fine. I'm just somewhat off-put by the vague nature of said defence. Dismissing structured criticism as "Well, that's just your opinion" without providing any sort of rebuttal strikes me as somewhat clichéd and, dare I say it, lazy.

But of course, that's just my opinion. ;)

Felwether
21-05-2009, 12:38

Lets not forget that we're talking about 28mm heroic scale miniatures here so the proportions of the hands and heads are off anyway, even on GW pieces.

Voleron
21-05-2009, 12:44
Lets not forget that we're talking about 28mm heroic scale miniatures here so the proportions of the hands and heads are off anyway, even on GW pieces.
I'm aware, but at least GWs are internally consistent in their deformity. It maintains a degree of uniformity.

The helmets are actually okay on two of the heads I can see, but the others are all over the place. Every single mask has differing proportions to the others. The inconsistency is one of the factors making them look bad all lined up like that. That's my point.

(Note: I actually like two of them - the one with the wide-backed helm and strapped on flashlight, and the one that's just a cloth mask with no goggles or rebreathers. I think those two are quite good. It's the rest that are the problem.)

EVIL INC
21-05-2009, 13:11
I have to agree with the helmets. The points put forth actually make sense.
I would suggest that rather then taking the comments as "attacks", you should take them as constructive critisism. By taking notes on what people dont like about them and addressing those issues in future sculpts, you might produce a better product and thus make more money in sales.
No one is perfect (even me shock gasp lol) so desperately defending something that has such obvious issues is a losing battle.
Overall, the rangeproduced by them appear to have a "comic book" feel where you have a more impressionistic feel (which is perfectly ok so long as that "image" and feel is consistant throughout the range. As it appears to do, so taken as a range, the models "goodness" or "badness" is purely opinion) rather then an actualistic one. Mixing the two "genres" simply does not always go well. I believe the isues people are having is that the heads just do not match what GW has so the mixing would not be welcome by them.
If you are going to try to make heads that are designed to go onto GW models, I would suggest giving them an appearance that more matches the sculpting "style" that GW uses so that they will be more welcome. Of course, then those would not really "fit" the rest of your current range so I would do it as a seperate project andclassify it as a seperate "range" within your company and label it in some way as being designed to work with models made by other companies.

Vyperzoom
21-05-2009, 13:15
I'm not sure people are'nt being a little overly harsh, they look fairly reasonable, it is difficult to tell from the pic how much difference there is in the size of the pith helmets themselves, and I'll admit I'm not entirely fond of the variation in the gas mask's themselves, but they're good enough sculpts and I'm sure would look fine on an army. And besides sculpting decent heads is damn difficult if you ask me, I'm trying it at the moment, if you think you could do better give it a go yourself...

With regards to proprtions, I'd want to see them in the flesh before I slammed them, and I'll admit I'm looking at em on a phone so the quality of the pics is'nt brilliant, but if the masks are head encompassing then the Pith Helmets would be balanced on top.

Thanks for a balanced statement their Col.

Unfortunately there is a little show of haters present, which is why a lot of people tend to stay away from Warseer, it's known to be unbalanced in favour of 'The Hobby' tm products.

Simple truth is, that if these were put out by GW, a significant, (or was that a sycophant) number of people would be jumping up and down with glee).

As Curtis says you don't like them then don't buy them, I've suggested to him that we 'uniform' the piths using the turban masks, hell I've even offered to do the masters for him.

It's the difference between being helpful and constructive and being an ******* ****! (How's that for bluntness).

Vyper

Voleron
21-05-2009, 13:25
Simple truth is, that if these were put out by GW, a significant, (or was that a sycophant) number of people would be jumping up and down with glee).

Actually, If GW released these heads as they are, we'd be universally screaming bloody murder, and be ranting and raving incoherently all night.

This is Warseer, after all.

Felwether
21-05-2009, 13:26

Unfortunately there is a little show of haters present, which is why a lot of people tend to stay away from Warseer, it's known to be unbalanced in favour of 'The Hobby' tm products.

As Curtis says you don't like them then don't buy them, I've suggested to him that we 'uniform' the piths using the turban masks, hell I've even offered to do the masters for him.

It's the difference between being helpful and constructive and being an ******* ****! (How's that for bluntness).

Vyper

Eh... I've already said I like them but I think you're being unfair.

Why did you post images on the site if you didn't want people to critique them?

EDIT: And with all due respect if GW released those heads the quality would most likely be much higher. That's nothing against you guys, merely a statement of fact.

Dogface
21-05-2009, 13:34
I'll review (and lets face it, opinion is all you'll get for an artistic endeavor)

A: I really don't like it. It breaks a theme of SAS in pith hats to steam punk with dwarf masks.

B: This one is a lot better from A, but that really isn't saying much. It fits the theme of the renegades that Forgeworld put out and I could see it being useful in an army of deformed traitor guard.

C: Now this one, is really sexy. If you let me choose what heads I got in my mix I'd have nine C's for every D. It looks proportioned well and cool.

D: I like it as much as I did C, except with the over-eye HUD display thing it looks like a sergeant, explaining why I'd have a 1:9 ration of D's to C's.

E: This one looks alright, I can't really tell from this view and I'd like to see it on a Cadian before purchase. C and D I can take on faith but E requires a bit of work imo, the gasmask is too droopy.

F: Fairly certain F is just B on its side, and no it doesn't look better from that end.

G: G is just E with the goggles on, same problems apply. Also the spread of proportions is really weird.

In conclusion, if you let me buy C and D in a choose your own sort of deal, I'd buy a few because the idea of pith wearing SAS stormtroopers for a Praetorian army is ridiculously cool, but the rest isn't worth bothering with.

Cane
21-05-2009, 13:37
I personally love the helmets.

And there's way too many people on Warseer that drink nothing but haterade. Talking about correct proportions and the like is flat out ridiculous if you collect Games Workshop mini's. A Sister of Battle towers over a Space Marine and Praetorians are taller than Catachans whose arms wouldn't fit in power armor. Not to mention the size of human heads compared to SM helmets. Also the "quality" of heads such as those featured on Cadian models are flat out F'UGLY in terms of design and proportion.

Vyperzoom
21-05-2009, 13:39
Eh... I've already said I like them but I think you're being unfair.

Why did you post images on the site if you didn't want people to critique them?

EDIT: And with all due respect if GW released those heads the quality would most likely be much higher. That's nothing against you guys, merely a statement of fact.

Sorry never stated that feedback wasn't wanted/needed, I was posting these for Curtis. My point was in respect of the venom delivered with the critiques of some.

Vyper

Vyperzoom
21-05-2009, 13:41
I'll review (and lets face it, opinion is all you'll get for an artistic endeavor)

A: I really don't like it. It breaks a theme of SAS in pith hats to steam punk with dwarf masks.

B: This one is a lot better from A, but that really isn't saying much. It fits the theme of the renegades that Forgeworld put out and I could see it being useful in an army of deformed traitor guard.

C: Now this one, is really sexy. If you let me choose what heads I got in my mix I'd have nine C's for every D. It looks proportioned well and cool.

D: I like it as much as I did C, except with the over-eye HUD display thing it looks like a sergeant, explaining why I'd have a 1:9 ration of D's to C's.

E: This one looks alright, I can't really tell from this view and I'd like to see it on a Cadian before purchase. C and D I can take on faith but E requires a bit of work imo, the gasmask is too droopy.

F: Fairly certain F is just B on its side, and no it doesn't look better from that end.

G: G is just E with the goggles on, same problems apply. Also the spread of proportions is really weird.

In conclusion, if you let me buy C and D in a choose your own sort of deal, I'd buy a few because the idea of pith wearing SAS stormtroopers for a Praetorian army is ridiculously cool, but the rest isn't worth bothering with.

Cheers for that, I have suggested to Curtis that the more 'regular' masks are made up into sets, plus some of the more gashoody like heads would be good without helmets for renegade troopers. I've also suggested that the turban gasmasks are used with the pith helms for more uniformity.

Cheers

Vyper

EVIL INC
21-05-2009, 13:46
Sorry never stated that feedback wasn't wanted/needed, I was posting these for Curtis. My point was in respect of the venom delivered with the critiques of some.

Vyper
I dont recall seeing any venom at all in my post. (I edited it to add while you were typing your immediately following one so yours showed after I was done editing to add to it).

Col.Gravis
21-05-2009, 13:46

A pleasure, in my mind even if they're not 100% perfect, and lets face it nobody is ever gonna please all of the people all the time, I'd say it's still a welcome set of components which I'm fairly sure could be put to use by any number of potential and avid Praetorian fans, with the originals OOP our options are limited.

Actually, If GW released these heads as they are, we'd be universally screaming bloody murder, and be ranting and raving incoherently all night.

This is Warseer, after all.

Quoted for at least partial truth, I'd also add we'd be paying two or more likely three times the price! ;)

TheFloatingHead
21-05-2009, 13:50
[QUOTE=Vyperzoom;3597130]Thanks for a balanced statement their Col.

It's the difference between being helpful and constructive and being an ******* ****! (How's that for bluntness). [QUOTE=Vyperzoom;3597130] :eyebrows:

Most of the people here saying that they don't like them are trying to offer some constructive criticism for how they can be improved. Learn to suck up some harsh criticism. It happens. I'm a craftsman and have learned when to accept people's opinions, even when they aren't sugar coated. It happens. If you guys already knew how we would probably react then you should have seen criticism like this coming. They have a good concept, but the execution could use improvements. Show us some more pics. Show us what they look like on some minis, with multiple angles, painted and unpainted. How they stand now, with what we is that the helmets sit up high on the head and they seem small in comparison to the gasmasks. That seems to be the biggest complaint most everyone here shares. But maybe we're all ******* wrong and they'd look awesome on some Cadian bodies or on Praetorian style bodies. Let's see it. Some of those heads have real potential and I do like them. I've never said they suck. But with a little improvement to the overall proportion to the heads they would look awesome. Honestly.

Felwether
21-05-2009, 13:53
What is with everyone saying feck? I thought it was an Irish thing... Now we're gonna have to come up with something new... :p

Voleron
21-05-2009, 13:57
I personally love the helmets.

And there's way too many people on Warseer that drink nothing but haterade. Talking about correct proportions and the like is flat out ridiculous if you collect Games Workshop mini's. A Sister of Battle towers over a Space Marine and Praetorians are taller than Catachans whose arms wouldn't fit in power armor. Not to mention the size of human heads compared to SM helmets. Also the "quality" of heads such as those featured on Cadian models are flat out F'UGLY in terms of design and proportion.

I'm acutely aware of GW's odd proportions. The difference is, those proportions are internally consistent within their own armies. These heads aren't even consistent with each other, let alone anything else. That's the issue I have with them.

Dogface
21-05-2009, 13:59
Actually, get these tacked on some Cadians, that'd be great.

Vyperzoom
21-05-2009, 14:01
A pleasure, in my mind even if they're not 100% perfect, and lets face it nobody is ever gonna please all of the people all the time, I'd say it's still a welcome set of components which I'm fairly sure could be put to use by any number of potential and avid Praetorian fans, with the originals OOP our options are limited.

Quoted for at least partial truth, I'd also add we'd be paying two or more likely three times the price! ;)

Especially when some people are considering using those wargames factory, soft sculpted, poorly detailed things!!

Col.Gravis
21-05-2009, 14:03
Show us what they look like on some minis, with multiple angles, painted and unpainted. How they stand now, with what we is that the helmets sit up high on the head and they seem small in comparison to the gasmasks. That seems to be the biggest complaint most everyone here shares. But maybe we're all ******* wrong and they'd look awesome on some Cadian bodies or on Praetorian style bodies. Let's see it.

The problem I suspect there is the moment they themselves put up pictures of them on say Cadian bodies on the site GW Legal would come knocking.

Vyperzoom
21-05-2009, 14:03
What is with everyone saying feck? I thought it was an Irish thing... Now we're gonna have to come up with something new... :p

Blame Father Ted and the Committments... (and internet filters!! ;)).

DRINK!!

Vyperzoom
21-05-2009, 14:04
The problem I suspect there is the moment they themselves put up pictures of them on say Cadian bodies GW Legal would come knocking.

Not if they are a 'gamers' conversion. As I said I was just raising these for Curtis as he frequents a couple of my more usual forums, so I'm not part of Ramshackle, in the same way that I championed the pig iron heads for pig iron productions a while back.

I just like to think out of the box that's all.

Vyper

Vyperzoom
21-05-2009, 14:06
I dont recall seeing any venom at all in my post. (I edited it to add while you were typing your immediately following one so yours showed after I was done editing to add to it).

As I said SOME not all bud.

Col.Gravis
21-05-2009, 14:08
Aye, gamers conversions posted conviently would work ;)

Dogface
21-05-2009, 14:10
I've filed away the armor on a spare Cadian torso and mocked up a Praetorian tunic and epaulets. I'm thinking with some dark grays and blacks, and some of those helms you really could have a Praetorian SAS that looked like it meant business.

chaos0xomega
21-05-2009, 15:46
If I could cherry-pick I would definitely buy me a bunch of C's, D's, and E's. Maye a couple of G's, but I would need better pics to be sure. The rest though... I think they should be tossed and redone. Also, I would like to say that the front brim on the helmets are too pointy/triangular. They should be rounded more.

TheFloatingHead
21-05-2009, 16:56

Because we're all a bunch of angry Irishmen and nobody's willing to back down?:p

Loki73
21-05-2009, 17:01
I like them. But I would rather have faces with the pith helmuts. I think they are fine and when painted look even better. Everyones a critic. LOL

Dakkagor
21-05-2009, 17:03

Gotta agree with Dogface: C and D are the only ones that fit a theme. . .if I wanted to do a praetorian army, I'd need a mass of C and D but I woulodn't be able to sue the rest, ergo I wouldn't buy these.

Sister_Sin
21-05-2009, 17:09
They're nifty..but the helmets remind me more of the bobby type than of the old British Army type. Then again what do I know? ;) They are nifty although as others have said, some without the masks would be nice.

Sister Sin

ramshackle_curtis
21-05-2009, 17:23
THe images shown here are entirely for relative proportions and are not intended to show how the models may be used. The images are represented here to show scale. Ramshackle Games in no way condones the use of Ramshackle Games models used with other companies models. Ramshackle Games in no way accepts liablity for end use of products.

Vyperzoom
22-05-2009, 07:51
THe images shown here are entirely for relative proportions and are not intended to show how the models may be used. The images are represented here to show scale. Ramshackle Games in no way condones the use of Ramshackle Games models used with other companies models. Ramshackle Games in no way accepts liablity for end use of products.

Nice biker! and good use of old warzone figures there son, not seen these. :chrome:

Eulenspiegel
22-05-2009, 08:07

Hehe :D

By the way, I must really say that the harsh criticism here on Warseer will do you more good than just posting on friendly sites and getting wishy-washy smilie faces that don´t help your sales.

If a lot of people have issues with your product, then maybe there´s an issue with your product, not with these people.
Take what FloatingHead wrote by heart, good advice there.

By the way, this isn´t "Hate"seer.
What is good gets applauded, what can use work gets constructive criticism, and what is rubbish gets destroyed.
Of cause tastes vary, but you can tell from the positive/negative post ratio what the consensus is.

ramshackle_curtis
22-05-2009, 08:27
Water off a ducks back, dudes. I realise that some people have no manners, and franckly I like a good flame, so this thread has given me quite alot of amusement. Plus the fact that sales of the heads have been so high that Ive had to make extra moulds! So really, the nay-sayers can go stick it in their pipe and smoke it!

Im not offended and I will post up more stuff as it comes through. The thread about my Boring Machine went down quite well, so I realise that opinion is great and varied on this site. Its got a vast amount of members after all...;)

Dogface
22-05-2009, 10:16
So E on a Cadian torso and flagellant legs looks superb. I'd have liked to have seen a C though.

Cane
22-05-2009, 13:23
Wow I'm definitely getting a pack of these heads - more companies that sell heads should post gamer conversion pics like you guys! I believe there are still a few Secret of the Third Reich heads that have yet to even earn a picture on their own website.

Do you guys have a USA outlet or should I just order from the blokes across the pond?

TheFloatingHead
22-05-2009, 14:09
Take what FloatingHead wrote by heart, good advice there.

Sigged! Thank you very much.:cool:

So really, the nay-sayers can go stick it in their pipe and smoke it!

I'm doing exactly that now, my friend!:p:p

And you know after taking a look at those pics and seeing what they look like on actual minis I must say that I like them a lot more. The heads themselves seem to fit in really good proportion to the bodies they are attached to. And that's probably more important than the hat. Those are really good! They'd work well for Penal Legion troops where a couple of the hats could be hacked and and replaced with a spare Cadian helm or two to add some more variety to the unit. So you made those boring drills also? Those are bad@$$! They would make excellent terrain pieces at the very least. With a little conversion they would make excellent Orky machines.

chaos0xomega
22-05-2009, 15:00
Water off a ducks back, dudes. I realise that some people have no manners, and franckly I like a good flame, so this thread has given me quite alot of amusement. Plus the fact that sales of the heads have been so high that Ive had to make extra moulds! So really, the nay-sayers can go stick it in their pipe and smoke it!

Im not offended and I will post up more stuff as it comes through. The thread about my Boring Machine went down quite well, so I realise that opinion is great and varied on this site. Its got a vast amount of members after all...;)

Dude, we're offering you criticism of your work and you're saying we have no manners? That in itself is poor manners. Congrats, real cool that you got a lot of people to buy them, but the fact of the matter is that there are clearly just as many people who DONT like them as there are ones that do.

Take that and think about it. Your sales are good, but they could always be better, no?

Vyperzoom
22-05-2009, 15:03
Dude, we're offering you criticism of your work and you're saying we have no manners? That in itself is poor manners. Congrats, real cool that you got a lot of people to buy them, but the fact of the matter is that there are clearly just as many people who DONT like them as there are ones that do.

Take that and think about it. Your sales are good, but they could always be better, no?

Yup extremely well mannered!!!!!

I think it's just that Ramshackle's sculptor(s) are completely inept. Looking at their range, being hideous appears to be a running theme.

one word UGLY!!!! just plain ugly

'Just plain ugly' is three word matey. ;)

Col. Gravis and a few others have offered helpful criticism, but those above fall into the 'lack of manners' category I would think?

chaos0xomega
22-05-2009, 15:31
yes, agreed. Over the years I seem to have developed an immunity to flames, forgive me for mising that the first time :P

Vyperzoom
22-05-2009, 15:51
yes, agreed. Over the years I seem to have developed an immunity to flames, forgive me for mising that the first time :P

No problems mate, at least their are a number of people here wanting to contribute rather than just beat down.

Vyper

proditor
22-05-2009, 16:07
Is there any future hope for pick and choose? Because like a couple of the previous posters, I like c & d and could easily see them on my vet squads, but buying 20 head sprues mean I get a whole lot I wouldn't use.

ramshackle_curtis
22-05-2009, 17:32
Please contact me through our feedback form http://www.ramshacklegames.co.uk/contact.html

or state in your order if you would like specific heads. I am happy to produce sets of any of the head types on thier own, just let me know!

Madgear Thundaklutch
22-05-2009, 18:25
@ Curtis

At first, looking at the the heads by themselves painted and un painted I thought they were quite ugly. But like others have said, once they were posted on the bodies, I liked them. They aren't my style of army, but I can still appreciate them. I will however pick of some of your other items on your site for use in my Ork army.

tortoise
22-05-2009, 19:47
I can do without pith helmets but I actually really like these. I mean really, really like these.

To be honest the first painted pic was horrible but the clean resin one looked great as did the pic with bodies.

I will be ordering some in the future for sure.