PDA

View Full Version : Storak Tries Again...

Malorian
21-05-2009, 16:55
123DeMaere, if you are reading this please be a good sport and stop until we have our game.

Storak sat in his hut grumbling to himself. "Stupid orcs... so damn weak... if we didn't suck so much I bet I could win more... stupid orcs..."

All of a sudden a goblin came running into his hut, "Sir, they are coming sir!!!"

"Who is coming you pathetic welp?"

"The Empire sir! They are marching toward our camp as we speak! Should I rally the troops?"

Storak sighed, "No... might as well call the retreat now and save ourselves some pain..."

"But sir..."

"No buts! We suck and can't win a fight... sound the retreat at once."

"But sir... they said your momma was so fat that even Gork wouldn't hit it..."

Storak's eyes narrowed, "Summon the horde. We go to war..."

So I'll be having a game today and I'm going to try out a magic heavy orc list again.

This will be my list:

(Storak)Lvl 4 Great shaman w/ staff of baduum, 2 powerstones (305)
(Grumpy)Lvl 2 Goblin shaman w/ itty ring, powerstone (135)
(Welpsly)Lvl 2 Night goblin shaman w/ 2 scrolls (135)
(Shroomy)Lvl 2 Night goblin shaman w/ 5 mushrooms (135)

25 savage orcs w/ spears and full command (255)
25 boyz w/ shield, banner, musician (165)
25 boyz w/ shield, banner, musician (165)
25 boyz w/ shield, banner (160)
25 boyz w/ shield, banner (160)
26 night goblins w/ nets, banner, musician, 1 fanatic (150)
5 wolf riders w/ bows, spears, musician (76)
5 wolf riders w/ bows, spears, musician (76)
5 spider riders w/ musician (71)

2 spear chukkas (70)
2 spear chukkas (70)

Doom diver (80)
Troll (40)

Total: 2248

His list (as far as I know):

Lvl 4 wizard lord w/ 2 dispel scroll, ring of volans, rod of power (heavens)
Lvl 2 battle wizard (heavens)
BSB captain w/ barded warhorse, full plate, griffin banner
Warrior priest w/ barded warhorse, heavy armor, sword of sigismund

10 inner circle knights w/ full command
5 knights
30ish swordsmen w/ full command a detachment of 5 crossbowmen and 9 halberdiers
10 handgunners w/ marksmen w/ long rifle
10 huntsmen w/ marksmen

5 pistoliers w/ outrider / repeater pistol
Great cannon
Great cannon

Rocket battery
Rocket battery

The board was 6X4 and he had a hill on either side of his deployment zone while I had one in the center of mine. There was a woods on the left flank and two on the right.

He deployed from left to right: both cannons, the handgunners and the Lvl 2 mage on the hill, pistoliers, IC knight w/ priest, halberdiers, swordsmen w/ lord mage and BSB, crossbowmen, and both rocket batteries on the hill with the five knights in front.

I deployed from left to right: Orcs w/ Grumpy, night goblins w/ Shroomy, orcs w/ Storak, savage orcs, orcs, spiders in the trees, orcs w/ Welpsly, wolves, wolves. All the warmachines were on the hill.

The huntsmen scouted into the left trees and he won first turn.

Pre-game thoughts: I knew those warmachines would be a real pain but hopefully my fast cav could take out those rocket batteries quickly. The woods on the left blocked LOS from the cannons to my warmachines and the handgunners wouldn't have a target until they moved. The plan was to block the knights with he troll and then smash them with warmachines while I pepper his units with magic, and if I had time then swamp the swordmen. Nice and simple :)

Turn 1 Empire:

The first thing he does is march those huntsmen forward and draw out the fanatic that goes 4 inches towards them, then the pistoliers move around the trees, the IC knights move up, as do the knights on the right flank. In the magic phase a unit of wolves is hit with a lightning bolt which kills 2 and sends them running. He fails to cast the comet, but the IC knights are unbreakable. Both rocket batteries scatter to no effect, and both cannons take aim at my troll and one misses and the other is regeneratred.

Turn 1 Orcs:

Animosity makes Storak's unit squable (damn...) but at elast the troll passes stupidity and runs up to redirect the IC knights. The fanatic spins towards the knights. The fleeing wolves run off the board and the other wolves and the spiders move up, backed up by the outer right block (although Welpsly runs into the trees). Looking at the left flank I slap my head for not charging the huntsmen and simply move my outer left orcs and the night goblins up. In the magic phase I hand of gork the fanatic closer to the knights with the help of a mushroom, gaze of gork a pistolier, and the rest is stopped. The doom diver kills 4 of the IC knights and the spear chukkas kill 2 more. Another spear chukka hits the flank of the pistoliers and kills 3, which sends the outrider fleeing and too small to rally.

Turn 2 Empire:

In a bold and possibly foolish move the huntsmen charge the front of my night goblins. The handgunners move up. In the magic phase I scroll the comet but I fail to stop a lightning bolt from killing 3 spiders (at least they hold) and he gets some rerolls. Both rocket batteries get direct hits on the savage orcs and when the dust clears there is only 9 left (god I hate those things...). The cannons aim at the troll again but I pass both regens (hehe). In combat I net the fanatics and Shroomy issues a challenge which the marksmen turns down. 3 models target Shroomy, all three hit (groan) and only one wounds (hurray!), but he uses those rerolls and causes another wound which kills him (boo!). I win combat but they get away.

Turn 2 Orcs:

The savages fail animosity (understandable seeing as how they were just torn to pieces) and the night goblins move up 2 inches. The troll passed stupidity and the fanatic kills it self rolling double 1. The NGs charge the huntsmen to force them to flee further. The troll continues to redirect the knights while the inner right block sets up to take the redirection and Storak's unit prepares to counter charge the flank. The outer left block moves behind the NGs. The wolves and spiders setup to charge the warmachines while the block moves right up to the knights. In the magic phase Welpsly kills one of the right knights with gaze of gork, Storak 'eadbutts the IC knight champ, a power stone helps me brain busta the fleeing huntsmen down to 3, and when I cast gork's warpath but it gets scrolled. The doom diver scatters and the spear chukka kills 1 IC knight.

Turn 3 Empire:

He REALLY wants to charge Storak's unit with the IC knights but even with the losses the knights still can't squeeze by the troll. The other knights however charge the block in front of them and the huntsmen rally. The swordsmen reform to face the fast cav. In the magic phase I fail to stop a lightning bolt cast with a 10 by rolling four 1s! (This was the story of my dispel phase, I had rolled double 1's to stop this magic missiles in the last two phases and now it had climaxed here... at least it wasn't happening in my magic phase...) and it kills both spiders. He also casts the comet with irresistable force in the middle of my line. The rocket batteries now turn on the block looking to take the IC knight's charge and after a couple more direct hits (getting a little silly now...) he reduces the unit to 10 models, but at elast they pass their panic. The cannons AGAIN try to take out that pesky troll but one over-shoots and the other under-shoots and misfires for no bounce. In combat the knights kill a couple of orcs, break, and run into the wolves behind them.

Turn 3 Orcs:

The comet doesn't come down. Animosity makes the far right block squabble and the troll fails stupidity and stumbles forward. The wolves charge the right rocket battery. With the troll now set up to redirect the knights into Storak's unit, Storak joins the savage orcs while the reduced inner right unit sets up to counter the flank. The NGs and outer left unit reform to face the center. In the magic phase I try and use a scroll on the comet, but then I learn you can't (I swear it's been used again me...) and then try to dispel it with 4 dice, only to fail. I do however eadbutt another knight and then cast Grok's warpath which smashed the lvl2 mage on the hill. The doom diver misfires and can't shoot next round, and the spear chukkas make it so there is now only the priest and two IC knights. In combat I wipe out the rocket battery crew and don't overrun so I can see the other one next turn.

Turn 4 Empire:

The comet doesn't come down. The knights charge the troll's flank. In the magic phase he stops the comet to try and blast the wolves. I stop everything another irresisable comet, and then the ring of volans kills 3 wolves with a lightning bolt and sends them running. The rocket battery misfires but is fine. The cannons kill a few orcs. In combat the troll is wounded, rolls a 1 to wound with his puke, and then breaks and is caught as the knights run into the inner left block.

Turn 4 Orcs:

The comet doesn't come down. WAAAGH!!! Nothing really happens other than the savage orcs bumping into the orcs in combat and the outer right orcs (which I wanted to move) rolling a 1 and taking a few losses. The nightgoblins charge one flank of the knights while the inner right orcs charge the other. The wolves rally and the outer left orcs move up. In the magic phase I manage to dispel the comet and then Storak miscasts and loses a wound. At least I gaze of gork a huntsmen and they flee, never to rally. All spear chukkas miss his swordsmen. In combat I realize I'm an idiot and forgot to dispel the knight's unbreakable so that when I win combat it's pointless.

Turn 5 Empire:

The halberdiers try to charge my night goblin's rear but are an inch short. The swordsmen start moving up and the handgunners (determined not to be useless the entire game) start marching up to contest/hold my left quarter. In the magic phase he casts the comet with irresitable force AGAIN, but I remember to dispel the knights unbreakable. The rocket battery misfires and can't shoot this turn or next and the cannons try to take out those wolves that just rallied but miss. In combat the knights break and get away but at least I have their banner. The bad news it that I'm now much to close to the swordsment unit and in no position to do anything effective to it.

Turn 5 Orcs:

The comet comes down but rolls only 2 inches and just kills 6 savage orcs. Animosity makes the night goblins squable. The inner right block charges the knights to make them run further, and the wolves charge the rocket battery. In order to save myself, Storak's old block moves back so that the night goblins can flee the charge and get away but the orcs can still hold the objective. In the magic phase Storak miscasts again and takes another wound and my attempts to eadbutt the BSB are stopped. The doom diver hits the handgunners and kills 4 but they hold and the spear chukkas all miss again. In combat the wolves kill a crewmen and they hold.

Turn 6 Empire:

The halberdiers and the swordsmen charge the night goblins who flee and get away, but the halberdiers are actually in range of the orcs behind and redirect into them. The knights rally. The handgunners move into my quarter. The magic phase is shut down. Now that my savage orcs are less than 5 the cannons look to cannon snipe Storak (boo!) but luckily both overshoot (hurray!). In combat the halberdier's are beaten and break, I test to not persue and fail, and so I run into the swordsmen. The wolves break the crewmen and run into the flank of the crossbowmen.

Turn 6 Orcs:

Animosity sees the outer left block squable. The night goblins rally and then they are joined by Storak. In the magic phase I get off gork's warpath and kill all the handgunners except the marksmen (who passes panic) and then Gork slips and kills all but 1 savage orc. Doom diver misfires but is ok, and in an attempt at last minute points my spear chukkas aim at the knights (just within my 4 foot range) and I kill both (hurray!), leaving the warrior priest to pass panic. In combat I do a wound to the lord mage and then break (at least he can't persue due to the griffin banner) and two orc units pass their panic test. The wolves beat and break the crossbowmen.

We add it up and it's a minor victory for the Orcs. Victory to the Orcs!!!

Storak, his mind still hazy from the backlash from his spells, looked over the field to see what was left of the Empire force begin their retreat.

Smiling to himself he ordered that his men gather up as many human heads as they could and then deliver them to his mother's grave. A warning to anyone else foolish enough to insult Storak's mother...

Post-game thoughts: Those rocket batteries were killing me for a while and I thought for sure I was doomed, but then I finally shut them down and some misfires stopped him from killing anything else. The troll was a star again. I really think everyone should use this 40 point wonder of a throw-away unit. Magic was a mixed bag but it was a lot of fun. Had Shroomy not died so early I would have been a lot more effective (or he would have miscast and exploded :p ).

So thanks for reading and a shake of my finger to those that thought I was going to lose (especially to Troah who I had just spent a lot of time trying to help ;) ).

Nuada
21-05-2009, 18:36
I like the magic heavy list, but i'd have gone all chariots in specials and rares (for the waaagh spell)

EDIT....... forget that, just noticed you've gone for goblin shamans :D .......i went for a tie because of little waaagh magic

Malorian
21-05-2009, 19:21
I think those goblin shamans are going to help me out a lot with the knights. That first spell might only be str 2 but they can easily get it off and then it ignores their 1+ armor.

All I need to kill is a few before my blocks can handle them ;)

selone
21-05-2009, 20:48
Do you not think the storak thing is a bit old now ?

Malorian
21-05-2009, 20:55
Do you not think the storak thing is a bit old now ?

Meh... the Morko vs Storak bit is a thing of the past, but it doesn't change the fact that my great shaman's name is Storak, nor his background fluff. I would find it hard to look at the model and think of a name other than Storak, just like Krazyface, Morko, or Welpsly...

I can only assume Storak also has some model named Malorian... most likely the goblin launched from the doom diver :p

selone
21-05-2009, 21:12
Hehe, fair enough then :) I voted no game btw as orc magic is so powerful he'll see your list and refuse to play.

Malorian
22-05-2009, 02:46
So it turned out he brought empire rather than WoC.

Anyway the lack of interest in the battle report thread lately bothers me so I won't post the report until there are at lest 20 votes.

In the mean time here is a spoiler...

It was a crazy game and it came down to the very last turn!

rtunian
22-05-2009, 03:08
your spoiler gives out suspiciously little information :p
also suspect is what you are basing your complaint upon.

Horus38
22-05-2009, 03:22
[B][SIZE="4"]"But sir... they said your momma was so fat that even Gork wouldn't hit it..."

Storak's eyes narrowed, "Summon the horde. We go to war..."[/I]

LMAO :p

In response to other posts: such epic rivalries are never put aside with age, only revisited with gusto when the moment strikes!

Nicha11
22-05-2009, 03:38
Malorian I expect you to win, my reputation as someone who sometimes picks the winner rests upon it.

Malorian
22-05-2009, 03:57
also suspect is what you are basing your complaint upon.

Just seems things have been really slow on the battle report thread lately, while at the same time we are breaking records on the number of people logged on.

So I'm just trying to force some people to participate more ;)

Entreri Bloodletter
22-05-2009, 04:17
Only 2 more votes! Too bad it isn't there yet I was looking forward to reading it. Anyway I think it will be a tie, it all depends on how well his warmachines do and if you can(were?) able to take them out quickly.

Both armies are magic heavy so a lot will depend on how that particular phase goes as well. Panic tests will also be crucial as your Ld isn't good and a few failed ones could turn the tide.

Crazydu
22-05-2009, 06:30
You only posted the thread yesterday, give us a chance!

Anyways, I always post in favour of the Orcs :D

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
22-05-2009, 07:42
You will butcher the 'umies, they are no match for the orcs.

Greetz

Briohmar
22-05-2009, 08:01
OK, my vote is in. But has anyone noticed that the majority of the chatter in Batreps is by the folks that are most prolific in writing them? I guess this is Mal's concern.

Ultimate Life Form
22-05-2009, 08:06
OK, my vote is in. But has anyone noticed that the majority of the chatter in Batreps is by the folks that are most prolific in writing them? I guess this is Mal's concern.

Sorry, no offense, everyone has their own style, but as soon as I see that a batrep earnestly offers Chuck Norris as the possible winning party I instantly leave. It doesn't help that he gets the most votes, either.

Briohmar
22-05-2009, 08:29
I understand part of the concern. In two weeks time, I've had over 400 readers of my batreps, but a grand total of two comments. Other's numbers seem to be very similar. I think the actual concern is valid in that people just don't seem to show much interest in the reports themselves, while a whinefest about some over-powered this, or under-powered that gets 5 pages of comments in a single day.

Ultimate Life Form
22-05-2009, 08:37
I understand part of the concern. In two weeks time, I've had over 400 readers of my batreps, but a grand total of two comments. Other's numbers seem to be very similar. I think the actual concern is valid in that people just don't seem to show much interest in the reports themselves, while a whinefest about some over-powered this, or under-powered that gets 5 pages of comments in a single day.

Okay, let me ask you a question. When you post a battle report, what is it you want to achieve with it? What exactly is the reason you do so? While I read a number of reports in the past, most of which I enjoyed, I never was inclined to post my opinion which I would have considered useless spam. I just don't know what I should write. Whoa, the Orcs sure did well today? Wow, everyone can see that, dork! I just don't know what to say, so I don't say anything. Until now, I considered this the best solution for all parties.

Nuada
22-05-2009, 09:24
Okay, let me ask you a question. When you post a battle report, what is it you want to achieve with it?

For me it's a combination of most of the forums in warseer. It's a tactics forum, people ask why you have x amount in your units, why you deployed the way you did. It's a painting log, you army is often increasing in size the more games you have. It's a terrain log, your terrain increases. It's a general discussion area. It's sometimes a rules discussion, you might have done something wrong.

The only wh related forum that can't really cross over to the bat reps is news and rumours, which is great because i avoid that. :)

Harwammer
22-05-2009, 09:37
27 votes...

I like reading battle reports, but like penultimate lifeform I find it hard to make comments.

Lets see the bat rep Malorian; how dare you do something with your time other than entertain us with your orcs!?!

Kerill
22-05-2009, 09:46
Sorry Malorian I was on holiday and didn't see the report.

As someone who posts battle report threads themselves, reports are fun to write (reliving the game), allow you to see where you went wrong/could have done better. Posting them on the internet though is to encourage people to read and comment on the report and add to the community in general. The reports in this forum are infinitely better than what WD has produced in the last 10 years...

Storak
22-05-2009, 09:58
I can only assume Storak also has some model named Malorian... most likely the goblin launched from the doom diver :p

no, i have no such model.

Anyway the lack of interest in the battle report thread lately bothers me so I won't post the report until there are at lest 20 votes.

you are less consistent on your opinion about posts, than about naming chars. the last topic i remember was closed by you, because too many people were posting critisism about you or your opponents.

I think those goblin shamans are going to help me out a lot with the knights. That first spell might only be str 2 but they can easily get it off and then it ignores their 1+ armor.

well, against empire it might even kill something.

Gaze of Gork is a horrible spell. it will kill 0.6 knights with T4 or 1.2 with T3.

the No. 1 spell from the nurgle lore demonstrates best what is wrong with it: Buboes has the same casting value, a longer range much better targeting conditions and will on average do the same or more wounds.

and none of the other problems of shamans (animosity, miscast..)

gaze is ok against dragon princes. its a bad spell, until GW releases some T2 heavy cav..

selone
22-05-2009, 11:06
The problem isn't unique to warseer- http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=58508

However I wouldn't worry about it too much as whilst its a nice thing if people get into and debate your battle rep's that's not too be expected. Battle rep's are mainly for reading and whilst even an one line post can be appreciated it's not necessary and for most people as mentioned it smacks of spam to post something like thanks, nice game or whatever.
I do it though personally to show appreciation as I know the effort involved but I know it's not a large amount of people's way and thats fine :)

I do think as hinted at that it's a fair percentage of BR posters that post on other peoples BR posts but thats to be expected I think, but we're not the majority of viewers.

As long as enough people post to my BR's so that I don't like look I'm talking to myself all is good. I enjoy knowing that people are reading about Nork's travels enough, its an added (and very welcome) bonus to know that people are responding and replying :)

The one thing I have noticed is that the quantity of BR's has slightly dropped recently, that is something different.

EDIT
At 12.30 GMT
Fantasy General Discussion (39 Viewing)
Fantasy Battle Reports (6 Viewing)
Fantasy News & Rumour Discussion (73 Viewing)
Fantasy Rumour Roundup (17 Viewing)
Fantasy Tactics (33 Viewing)
Fantasy Army Lists (11 Viewing)
Fantasy Rules (7 Viewing)
Fantasy Background (5 Viewing)

rtunian
22-05-2009, 12:55
"i'm sure storak has a model he calls malorian"
lol... did we ever figure out whether storak actually has an o&g army? >.>
i clearly recall the accusation, but i don't remember the answer hmm....

mal i think you are being over sensitive. you post a report thread and it gets over 100 views in a day... why does this not count as interest? it should be noted that you keep getting all these views and your reports don't even have pictures... i think that should count for something too

Malorian
22-05-2009, 13:56
as soon as I see that a batrep earnestly offers Chuck Norris as the possible winning party I instantly leave. It doesn't help that he gets the most votes, either.

I started doing this as a joke, but I guess I'll stop.

mal i think you are being over sensitive. you post a report thread and it gets over 100 views in a day... why does this not count as interest? it should be noted that you keep getting all these views and your reports don't even have pictures... i think that should count for something too

Oh absolutely I get a lot of views, it's just that for a while there were a lot of reports being put up (I couldn't even keep up with them all) and now they have dwindled off, as have the comments. As I said I'm just trying to force a little bit mroe paritcipation.

Maybe I should introduce a betting system like in the arena of death *looks away pondering*

The battle report is up now :)

Nuada
22-05-2009, 14:14
Good report.... those savage orcs took a right kicking, rockets sound deadly (if they hit of course) Bit of an anticlimax with the comet :)

You said you couldn't use dispel scrolls to dispel a spell already in play (which is right), have you ever tried using any left over power dice to dispel a R.I.P spell? (something i usually forget to do)

Did he hang back with the swordsmen? i get the impression they didn't move much (probably the same as i'd have done)

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
22-05-2009, 14:22
Congrats on the win:), greenskins rule. Never faced the rocket launcher around here it is tank fest:p

Greetz
G

Malorian
22-05-2009, 14:26
@ Nuada, I tried to use PD once and failed (damn double 1) and once and passed.

Ya he kept the swordsmen back for most of it. No reason to run up when he can just blast me with magic and warmachines, and it also keeps them from being flanked.

@Ghazak, He used to always take a stank but after my spear chukkas tore it apart each game he has now dropped it. He is, unfortunately, planning to get something like four of the new plastic ones and is looking forward to using all of them in a ~6K game against me. Now that's going to be nasty :( Guess it's time to put together 10 more spear chukkas :D

PeeKay
22-05-2009, 14:30
I voted that you were going to win but reading that report I thought you were a goner.

Well played and good report

Nuada
22-05-2009, 14:33
He is, unfortunately, planning to get something like four of the new plastic ones and is looking forward to using all of them in a ~6K game against me.

Ouch.

Does seem unrealistic that you can have 8 Stanks in an 8k game.(or legally 9 in 9k) They should change the background, and not say how many exist.

selone
22-05-2009, 16:39
Thanks for the report and grats on the win. Seemd 2 different builds from the norm :)

stonetroll
22-05-2009, 20:27
Nice report and gz on the win!

As a comment I would like to add that your description of the turns and battles are really nice, but it's really hard to follow anything that happens in the movement phase (which is arguably the games' most critical phase) without pictures. I know you have done reps with pics before, so I wonder why you stopped that?

A report in VaulSC's style would ofcourse be great, but I imagine it takes a HELL of a lot of time to do even one of those.

Malorian
22-05-2009, 21:17
Ya, sorry about the lack of pictures. The camera is with the wife 450 km away (incase the kids do something cute).

I wish I could do reports like VaulSC's but I'm afraid I'm just not that computer savy... (I have no idea what program he even uses to do that...)

Kerill
23-05-2009, 03:41
I think its more there was a huge number of battle reports being added there for a few months. Prior to that though there were few people posting them regularly, so the forum is still busier than it used to be and is still fairly prolific in terms of battle reports.

Warhammerrox
23-05-2009, 11:41
Another great bat-rep as usual Mal... I always vote on one of your options and it's usually the silliest option hehe. I voted option 4, or I usually vote for the Chuck Norris option... :p It's all a good laugh at the end of the day.

SevenSins
24-05-2009, 12:00
finally a victory for the much maligned Storak (not to be confused with the warseer of the same name)
Didn't vote by the way, but I enjoy your reps. Lack of interest might be something so simple as summer? Hate the damn season myself...

Krom The Eternal
27-05-2009, 02:03
great bat rep!! 1st one I've read and i loved it!!!! and on the stank i think if only 4 exist you should only be able to field 4 max. I pledged to never field a stank and i refuse to buy one lol =]

Draconian77
03-06-2009, 03:26
However I wouldn't worry about it too much as whilst its a nice thing if people get into and debate your battle rep's that's not too be expected. Battle rep's are mainly for reading and whilst even an one line post can be appreciated it's not necessary and for most people as mentioned it smacks of spam to post something like thanks, nice game or whatever.
I do it though personally to show appreciation as I know the effort involved but I know it's not a large amount of people's way and thats fine :)

That's normally my gut feeling, nothing really interesting happens or its just a well played game and I can't think of anything to say other than; "Until next time..." Yeah, not exactly productive or supportive....

The one thing I have noticed is that the quantity of BR's has slightly dropped recently, that is something different.

I stopped posting mine because of real life and, well, lots of things. I won't bore you with the details. I was all set to start posting again and then I saw Oncebittens battle reports via Youtube. Now I want to do them in that sort of a format instead(although I would consider myself to be a tad more eccentric than the very self-critical Bretonnian player :angel:) Just need to get my laptop back from the shop, its the one with all my programmes on it...

Until next time Malorian!

:rolleyes:

Malorian
03-06-2009, 03:31
What do you mean by that?

The quote, statement, and rolling eyes has me pretty confused...

rtunian
03-06-2009, 04:19
seems to me like it's self referential. the first coral colored paragraph in the selone quote mentions never having something to say besides "until next time" etc, for whatever reason. then at the end, when it's said it with sarcasm, it's because drac, ironically, still can't think of something else to say with regard to the report of 'storak tries again'

Draconian77
03-06-2009, 12:21
Indeed, I didn't expect you to miss that Malorian. :D

Malorian
03-06-2009, 13:25
You'd be amazed at what this old and twisted mind misses now and then :D

Draconian77
03-06-2009, 21:29
If I had an imagination I'd probably be using it right about now...