PDA

View Full Version : The Fate of Kryptman???

Balance-keeper
22-05-2009, 19:28
Right every one who has had any intressed in nids, knows that Krytman, has saved the imperiums ass, soooooo many times.. and for his proposal to slow the tyranid advance into imperium space was exciled from the inquistion and the imperium, however he still saved the imperiums ass after that (Kinda), tho he did make the tyranids even stronger by leading them deep into the orks, and letting them feed until they were full, anyways thats neither here nor their.. .. .. does any one know excactly what happened to the genus ex-inquisitor after this.. .. i always wondered but i havent been able to find out.. .. so does anyone know??

And if no-one knows any theories??

Personally i think he's following in levithans wake, looking for another way to do his duty to protect humanity, well that or the nids have got him already.. :evilgrin:

Col. Tartleton
22-05-2009, 19:51
I'm of the understanding his plan is working and the orks are either holding them at bay or miraculously winning. One must remember that the biggest Nobs of the Octarius Empire (which is where he led the nids if I recall) are almost the size of the carnifexes they fight against. But Orks is tougher than da squigly nids. The Overfiend himself is probably the size of a main battle tank at least. I wouldn't be surprised if he could duke it out with tyranid gigantic monsters as he is one himself.

Balance-keeper
22-05-2009, 20:43
No the Orks arn't really winning, but their kinda just slowing them down, parts of leviathan has started to emerge from the octarius, and are now back on the imperium hunt.. but its just you never got told what happened to kyrptman himself, thats all i wanted to know

gamer2456
23-05-2009, 04:10
As far as I remember, he's in hiding with his band of followers watching the situation.

FashaTheDog
23-05-2009, 04:27
Like you said he's bailed the Imperium out of a few bad scrapes, doesn't he deserve a vacation? Seriously, he's an Inquisitor, call it an investigation if you will, but he does need a chance to chill on the beach or perhaps hit the slopes and enjoy a few weeks off from sentencing untold billions, if not trillions, of humans and orks to their deaths.

GodofWarTx
23-05-2009, 06:49
I can imagine the men and women screened to become the inquisition are motivated by far more than the accrual of vacation time ;)

Condottiere
23-05-2009, 06:52
Does transit count as vacation?

Vaulkhar
23-05-2009, 11:49
Depends. If it's a luxury transit in a palatial ship with servitors waiting on you hand and foot, yes. If it's in a rusty tramp freighter with a crew of dubious repute and a Geller field that really should have had the Rites of Obsolesence read over it a few centuries back then probably not.

Condottiere
23-05-2009, 12:19
Getting into one of those rusty buckets is an act of faith; having it jump is known as the leap of faith; arriving in tact would be a minor miracle.

No wonder they pray so much.

GeneralDisaster
23-05-2009, 12:58
Getting into one of those rusty buckets is an ACT OF FAITH; having it jump is known as the leap of faith; arriving in tact would be a minor miracle.

No wonder they pray so much.

Omissions from the Sisters of Battle codex:

Get in His bucket:

Roll 2d6. If the result is equal or below the unit size, suceed all 'Crappy Space Bucket' rolls until the end of the journey.

ryng_sting
23-05-2009, 16:08
Hiding out with his few remaining loyal supporters. If most Imperials lay eyes on him, it's shoot to kill, and that should surprise no one. He's been stripped of his title and branded a radical and traitor. Initiating the worst act of genocide the Imperium has inflicted on its own since the Horus Heresy will do that to you.