PDA

View Full Version : 1.5k Carnival Of Count Fudge-ula

Xarius
23-05-2009, 22:21
played this today against a very hard dwarf army that absolutely hammered it but with his 7 dispell against my 7 power and me forgetting the black periapt and helm of commandment i really didnt stand a chance. his sniper magic cannon taking out the wraiths almost instantly was just mean!

HELP ME

General Vamp w/ dark acolyte, summon ghouls, flayed hauberk, black periapt

Vamp w/ dark acolyte, summon ghouls, enchanted shield, helm of commandment

Vampire w/ dark acolye, summon ghouls, enchanted shield

11 crypt ghouls w/ ghast

11 crypt ghouls w/ ghast

12 crypt ghouls w/ ghast

12 crypt ghouls w/ ghast

15 grave guard w/ command

15 grave guard w/ command

3 cairn wraiths

Chaos Undecided
24-05-2009, 15:44
Just some ideas on the info you've provided.

If its a gunline your playing against considering the amount of ghouls you have giving at least one of your vampires the ghoulkin blood power might be an idea the less time he has shooting you to pieces the better. Some wolves would help here as well even if they arent that likely to beat a Dwarf gun crew in combat they can at least keep them busy for a while.

Not sure what you mean by his sniper magic cannon taking out the ghouls, if he's sniping your vampires and your fluffing your look out tests then a ward save at least on your general would be handy.

If its more of a melee aimed dwarf army you might want to reconsider the load out on your characters as currently short of a lucky wight blade you've really got nothing to deal with runed up Dwarf heroes even if it is just using Forbidden Lore to gain the lore of metal and sniping his characters as much as possible.

Xarius
24-05-2009, 16:45
ye sorry the sniper cannon was taking out the wraiths and he had 750pts gunline and 1 750pts. unit of ironbreakers and heroes, bsb's etc. i didnt have anything that could take that unit and the gunline had a hill makin it nasty.