PDA

View Full Version : Just some cool minis I found...

Born Again
24-05-2009, 12:16
Sorry if this has been posted before... I think the Dark Harlequins look familiar, maybe WD... but I just came across this guy's site that has excellent paintjobs and conversions, including Custodes, AdMech and some great Tau, among other things. Just thought I'd share it with you all.

If this is old hat, mods can close away.

http://www.agisn.de/html/40_k.html

bosstroll
24-05-2009, 14:22
Hehe, that Tau with an afro is awesome.

solkan
24-05-2009, 18:12
Aside from the fact that Dark Harlequins are an abomination against fluff akin to a pack of Chaos Daemons loyal to the Imperium, the models are quite nice.

starlight
24-05-2009, 18:29
Yup. Familiar, as seen in WD and other places. :) Good work nonetheless. :)

And they are in no way an abomination against the background, infact given that Harlequins recruit from Dark Eldar as well as Eldar, they are quite believable. :)

Halliprue
24-05-2009, 20:13
Oh my god what a painter nice link. Wish i could paint half as good as that.

Grimbad
24-05-2009, 20:18
I remember seeing the mechanicus section oh his site years ago.

hendybadger
24-05-2009, 22:12
How are the dark harlequins against the fluff?
In the eldar codex it says that the Harlequins have been know to perform at Commoragh

Mannimarco
24-05-2009, 22:33
agreed, harlequins are sort of neutral to the whole craftword/dark eldar

chromedog
24-05-2009, 22:35
There are no 'dark harlequins' - there are no 'light harlequins' there are only harlequins.
Fluffwise, they will perform and fight for both sides. Their 'mission' is to reunite the disparate eldar factions.
There was an article on these in an old Citadel Journal, indeed, I believe Agis may have at one time worked for GW. I remember the "Darth Maul sybarite" paintjob from it.

starlight
24-05-2009, 22:38
I suggest reading his background, because he isn't claiming that they are *Harlequins*, but a Dark Eldar Wych Cult *inspired by* the Harlequins and using regular Dark Eldar rules.

Unlike my Harlequins who simply regular Harlequins using the DEWC rules... :)

Horus38
24-05-2009, 22:51
Guy paints like a champ, big props to him on the conversions/color schemes :cool:

Bregalad
24-05-2009, 22:54
This website is really old, and the Dark Harlequins were featured in a WD years ago. Also I link to his Codex Exodites for some years. Nevertheless worth to link to from time to time for people not familiar with him.