12 Warriors
Shields
MO Nurgle
Full Cmd

5 Knights
Full Cmd
MO Nurgle

Any advice on this list?
Im thinking of expanding to 1000. I will probably throw in some mara's as screen bait and maybe another unit of warriors along with another unit of knights. I doubt expansion will happen for a few months as I plan to play test my army and find and work out the kinks.
As for right now what do you guys think?

Eta
25-05-2009, 09:26
Personally, I'd drop all unit champions and add halberds to one unit of warriors for more punch and a unit of 5 warhounds to have some screening / baiting possibilities.

Greetings
Eta

Makina
25-05-2009, 11:10
Full command on the knights is useless, same could be said for the warrior units.
Mark of Nurgle isn't very awesome aswell, imho you'd be better off with more hounds or say a unit of marauder horsemen.

Mullitron
25-05-2009, 11:40
I agree, at this level your warriors will be able to take most other units head on without the mark and if not you will need a flank charge or to deny your opponent of theirs. I would drop the mark on the warriors and loose the champion on the knights, with the points youve saved i would grab two units on 5 warhounds to give you some speed. Then bloodcurdling roar to your exhalted to give your list a little suprise shooting.

KrisPicman
25-05-2009, 20:08
Why is it that I see the B C roar recommended alot?
I don't understand its tactical value. Besides "surprise shooting".

Cartoon
25-05-2009, 21:01
It gives your character some versatility and it's cheap. Since it ignores armor saves it's helpful for trimming down heavy armored units like knights. All it has to do is kill a couple things and it will make its points back. I mean, it's certainly not going to destroy a unit by itself, but if you can take out say two knights in a unit of 6 it can be useful.

KrisPicman
26-05-2009, 20:07
That sounds interesting. Maybe I will add it into my list.
The whole reason I am using MO Nurgle is that I am afraid of being shot to pieces by say WE or dwarves before I even have a chance to get into CC.
How can I keep my army from getting missle raped and into CC asap at 750pts level without going with the build I have now?