PDA

View Full Version : 1000pts Slaanesh WoC

Green Grot
25-05-2009, 23:08
I don't intend to build a hyper competitive list but I still want a reasonably competitive list that'll be fun to play with and against.

Heroes

Chaos Sorcerer - Mark of Slaanesh, Steed of Slaanesh, Bloodcurdling Roar, Biting Blade, Level 2.

Core

5 Chaos Warhounds

5 Chaos Warhounds

15 Chaos Warriors - Full Command, Mark of Slaanesh, Shields.

20 Chaos Marauders - Full Command, Mark of Slaanesh, Great Weapons.

Special

5 Chaos Knights - Full Command, Mark of Slaanesh.

Total - 996

The Sorcerer will go on his own or with the Horsemen or Knights. I play a lot of Elves and Empire so I hoped that Bloodcurdling Roar would be useful against their low toughness, especially with the speed of the Steed to help him get in range. How could I improve the list without making it too competitive or removing the slaanesh theme?

ROCKY
26-05-2009, 04:37
well u arent going to do well in magic phases and deffinately not in combat with that character :/ also drop fc on the knights they dont need it. instead take 6 knights of chaos, 2 units of warhounds, take two units of marauder horsemen, and now u should have enough for GOOD equipment on ur sorcerer and have enough for another unit of knights or an exalted. ur sorcerer should have golden eye, and power familiar, and the exalted champion (if u fit one in) should hav a barded steed and chaos rune sword and shield :)