PDA

View Full Version : Clanrat slaves.

Spirit
28-05-2009, 11:39
My mate currently uses a mix of rat bases as slaves, (i.e some giant rats + all the random rats you get on the other sprues) rather than taking the shields off clan rats. He doesn't use any giant rat packs so these units are really easily distinguishable as slaves, everyone at the store like them.

Except some of the staff it seems, saying that using these rats as "counts as " slaves is below shop standards because it is not how the slaves are defined in the skaven book..

Would you guys have any problem with ranked up rats acting as WS2 Ld2 chaff?

moose
28-05-2009, 12:02
Is it a GW store? They're supposed to allow any GW models to be used, and it's at your opponents choice whether to allow it anyway.

Possibly they just want him to buy more boxes of rats...

I wouldn't mind really, the fluff is that they're stolen from Clan Moulder to use as slaves, right? ;)

Moose

aimbob
28-05-2009, 12:11
my friend plays skaven and he has also some "converted" slaves

He had this old warhammer starter kit with orcs and empire in it, he took the empire spearmen cut of the end of the spears so they're only holding pointy sticks, painted them so they look like **** and slaves complete!

Spirit
28-05-2009, 13:02
Is it a GW store? They're supposed to allow any GW models to be used, and it's at your opponents choice whether to allow it anyway.

Possibly they just want him to buy more boxes of rats...

I wouldn't mind really, the fluff is that they're stolen from Clan Moulder to use as slaves, right? ;)

Moose

Yea, it a GW store, i didnt get it lol. But i like that fluff idea lol.