PDA

View Full Version : Hit & Run rule

bora
28-05-2009, 15:01
Hi everybody,

do I understand correctly, that the hit&run usr is only useful when your unit os locked in a multiple CC?

Even I my unit is able to retreat 3d6, it means the enemy can most likely catch me with his assault (d6 consolidation, 6 move, 6 assault). Of course unless I manage to retreat through difficult terrain or something.

IAMNOTHERE
28-05-2009, 15:11
Wait until after all assault moves have been declared then do it. That way their are no more assault moves.

Mercules
28-05-2009, 15:18
Um... Missed post? Fantasy Tactics? 40K question?

Spirit
28-05-2009, 16:14
No he is clearly talking about dwarves getting a 6" move and then the anvil making them charge.

Obviously...

Spirit
28-05-2009, 16:15
Hi everybody,

do I understand correctly, that the hit&run usr is only useful when your unit os locked in a multiple CC?

Even I my unit is able to retreat 3d6, it means the enemy can most likely catch me with his assault (d6 consolidation, 6 move, 6 assault). Of course unless I manage to retreat through difficult terrain or something.

I do believe you can hit and run in the enemy turn? Thus allowing you to charge again in your turn.

Im sure thats what i see all the daemon players doing with their fiends of slannesh anyway, my marines dont like it much.

bora
28-05-2009, 16:19
Sorry, this is for 40k - i chose the wrong forum. If there is a mod, please move it or delete it!