PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Arkhan
29-05-2009, 12:54
I have a question about fear/terror test. for example: tunellers came out under my casket of souls so they count as charging so do they test for psychology? and other situation my tomb scorpion came out under his unit so do they test for fear?

Necromancy Black
29-05-2009, 13:20
Yes, they are all charges or count as charging so psychology would apply as normal.

For terror they would probably flee in a random direction as there meant to flee away from the terror causing unit, or towards the nearest table edge. For fear I would suggest the same but just placing the unit 1" away if they failed a charge due to fear.

BlankScreen
29-05-2009, 13:32
I agree with Necro, however don't forget if the tunnelers is already in close combat and the scorpion charges, a fear test is not required.

Kevlar
29-05-2009, 20:29
I have a question about fear/terror test. for example: tunellers came out under my casket of souls so they count as charging so do they test for psychology? and other situation my tomb scorpion came out under his unit so do they test for fear?

If they emerge directly under a unit they count as being in close combat so tests would not be taken. If they emerge close to but not in contact with a terror causing unit then they have to take a terror test after they emerge and before the movement phase.

havoc626
30-05-2009, 10:10
If they emerge directly under a unit they count as being in close combat so tests would not be taken. If they emerge close to but not in contact with a terror causing unit then they have to take a terror test after they emerge and before the movement phase.

Yeah, this is how the rules go by it. The tunnelling section says that they are placed in CC and count as charging in the next round of combat.

Arkhan
30-05-2009, 10:43