PDA

View Full Version : Creating a New Kislevian/empire force 2250

infamousdgc
31-05-2009, 19:03
Hey guys, just wanting to get some bearing on this, this is my idea of creating a kislev/empire force, from mostly empire bits.

lord

tsarina Katarin (i have actual model)
Boyar (have model)
2nd level empire wizard
2nd level empire wizard

common
Kislev winged lancer unit (8 or 10) x 2 (converted from Knights)
empire crossbowmen (10)x2
empire handgunners/marksmanw/lochand gun (10)

Special
Gryphon Legion unit (8 or 10) x2 (converted from knights)
MortarX2

Rare
Helstorm rocket battery

looking to create a heavy cav, mild shooty and magic, armed group, with very little infantry.

thoughts, ideas, WTFs?

Steam_Giant
01-06-2009, 20:15
dunno about the list but the winged lancer conversion sounds interesting ?!

Tsar Vladimir
26-08-2009, 16:15
hi everyone im new at this and i have a passion for kislev and its tsarina and this is my take on Tsarina Katarin

Tsarina Katarin , The Great

Ws-3
Bs-0
S -3
T-3
W-3
I-4
A-0
Ld-10

equipment

Coranation armour of kislev - 1+ armour sv

crystal cloak - same

sceptre of ice/ kislev - ???? any ideas

Special Rules

Ice Queen - level 4 wizard , knows all the spells from the lore of ice and gains a +2 to cast

aloof with majasty -can never attack in combat or accept challenges and all kislivite units with in 12" of her can re-roll all failed pschology tests

ice bind - any unit charging her count as moving through difficult terrain plus if she ever flees from combat enemies attempting to pursue roll an extra D6 and select the lowest two as their distance moved - in addition any enemies i combat with katarin automatically suffer one Str 5 hit no saves

kin of the god bear -she can re-roll failed panic tests

Grupax
26-08-2009, 16:30
kislivite units with in 12" of her can re-roll all failed pschology tests
kin of the god bear -she can re-roll failed panic tests (if first aplies this is not needed)

a 1+ AS lvl 4 mage with +2to cast, bet everyone would want her :p

any unit charging her count as moving through difficult terrain - what about flyers?

all she needs more is a ward save :angel:

as stated before if she was allowed i'd use her,
honestly she really is rather powerfull - on the other hand lot of special characters are, so i'll let you be the final judge on that,
any ideas as to point cost?

Tsar Vladimir
26-08-2009, 16:52
she does have a ward sv 4+ and attackers suffer - 1 to hit and to wound .... do you think she's too powerful ???