PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Magic VC?

Silith Von Carstein
03-06-2009, 04:06
I was lookin at the stoned nec that some people use for vanhels and thought, how about a stoned vamp with forbidden lore, or better yet, 2 stoned vamps with forbidden lore, on hellsteeds with a lord with forbidden lore and master of black arts.. In my last couple of games I used this Lord to great effect on a flying beastie as I could get into great position and blast away. But anyway :) what are your thoughts on this, I might try it out tonight and see how they fare..

Malorian
03-06-2009, 04:10
Why even take forbidden lore? Just take dark acolyte and have a good chance of getting either gaze of nagash or curse of years (both of which are amazing offensive spells).

Silith Von Carstein
03-06-2009, 04:30
True, though I was thinking rather of Lore of Shadow or Metal, for some extreme stone usage haha, Pit and bane are super spells, but they can also cast some other spells without using stones (like creeping death for cav-killer, or distillation(same as gaze)). Im just intruiged as I havent seen any lists with this kind of vamp setup. Im lookin forward to constantly pullin out big magics with my vamps tho hehe. Hopefully it works..