1 Vambraces of Defense
1 Talisman of Loec

Noble (10#, 558 Pts)
1 Noble (Battle Standard Bearer) @ 198 Pts
Barding; Hand Weapon; Lance; Dragon Armour; Shield; Battle Standard Bearer
1 Elven Steed
1 Banner of the World Dragon
8 Dragon Princes of Caledor @ 360 Pts
Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Barding; Hand Weapon; Lance; Dragon Armour; Shield
1 Drakemaster
Hand Weapon; Lance; Dragon Armour; Shield
1 The Skeinsliver
1 Banner of Ellyrion

Korhil (21#, 495 Pts)
1 Korhil, Captain of the White Lions @ 140 Pts
Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour; Stubborn
1 Chayal
1 Pelt of Charandis
19 Phoenix Guard @ 355 Pts
Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Halberd; Heavy Armour; Causes Fear
1 Keeper of the Flame
Hand Weapon; Halberd; Heavy Armour
1 Banner of Arcane Protection

Spearmen (20#, 225 Pts)
19 Spearmen
Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Spear; Light Armour; Shield
1 Sentinel
Hand Weapon; Spear; Light Armour; Shield
1 War Banner

Spearmen (20#, 205 Pts)
19 Spearmen
Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Spear; Light Armour; Shield
1 Sentinel
Hand Weapon; Spear; Light Armour; Shield

Great Eagle (1#, 50 Pts)

Great Eagle (1#, 50 Pts)

Great Eagle (1#, 50 Pts)

Total Roster Cost: 2249

it started out at first that i was making alot of lists based around magic but i wasnt really liking them that much; so i decided to try and go a different route from what i first thought i would want. hows this look?

wamphyri101
06-06-2009, 07:26
you will probably be eaten by magic. The only magic resistance you have is 2 dispel dice standard and magic res banner for spells against your pheonix guard and the banner of the world dragon. So they can spell spam you eagles/spearmen and dragon easily.

Play this army if you want but you wont gain any friends from it because you have taken many cheesy things people have talked about on the forums and put them in 1 list

Biel496
06-06-2009, 13:45
you will probably be eaten by magic. The only magic resistance you have is 2 dispel dice standard and magic res banner for spells against your pheonix guard and the banner of the world dragon. So they can spell spam you eagles/spearmen and dragon easily.

Play this army if you want but you wont gain any friends from it because you have taken many cheesy things people have talked about on the forums and put them in 1 list

so just so i know is the list weak or strong? you're are sending me mixed signals; or is it more of the fact that its a win big or lose horribly list?

Gaargod
06-06-2009, 17:07
I hate load outs from armybuilder. Harder to read...

Anyways, magic heavy lists will provide a problem unless you use your list very, very intelligently. Which as you're a beginner, may not be that easy...

Personally i'm a fan of lords on star dragon with star lance, guardian phoenix, dragon armour of caledor and talisman of loec. Less saves, but hits harder, especially combined with Loec. After all, who needs mundane equipment?

Stubborn phoenix guard are nice (i personally like swordmasters for killyness, but they do tend to die like flies).

I'm not really seeing a great synergy in the army. You have a decent (if a bit too large) cavalry unit and a killy dragon and some fast eagles to distract stuff, but then you have 3 big blocks of slow infantry? No shooting either to knock rank bonuses off stuff.

wamphyri101
06-06-2009, 17:07
Its strong in the sense of it has some cheesy hard units (dragon prince set up, star dragon and the phoenix guard being led by a white lion hero.

But if you ago against anyone with sense with decent magic and shooting then you would be in alot of trouble.