PDA

View Full Version : Live From Quake City Rumble!

TroyJPerez
06-06-2009, 07:17
Just checked into the motel and awaiting the first games tommarow. Me and three friends. My army is Warriors of Chaos with 3 units of 12 chaos warriors, 2 lvl 2 tzeench mages, lord with chaos dragon, 6 knights and 2x 6 forsaken, all with a comp score of 5. My friend Jay runs, 2 engines of the gods, carasour, 2 units of 5 cold one riders, 3 units of skinks and a skink/kroxigor unit. He got a comp score of 1, lol. Eric runs vampire counts and was told he has one of the highest comp scores out of all of the other vampire counts, he has a 5. Last Jessie runs Brits with a fairly balance mix of knights and peasants, he has a comp score of 9. I will post more pictures tommarrow along with battle repots from me and my three friends.

By the way I find it hillarious that the 2 engine army got beat down sooo badly on the comp score. They said it was specifically cause of the two engines, lol.

selone
06-06-2009, 11:10
Good luck !

SevenSins
06-06-2009, 11:13
aww the poor lizards ;)

best of luck and looking forward to reps and results. Curious about how your forsaken will perform, they don't get much love it seems

ZestyT
08-06-2009, 06:32
Army of the chosen? no prob? Rey Renolds Lookalike?...definitely. And making double vargulf 4 vamp caster generals cry and leave tournaments...priceless

see you at Saws

Dungeon_Lawyer
12-06-2009, 23:30
So where are the batreps?